Chapter 4: Hot Girl

(Heather/ Left) (Cloey/ Right)

Seiko: Me and Lamar have been going out for a good seven almost eight months now and I swear its the best. I mean yeah I have had to put a couple of hoes in they place because they was talking out they neck but it was no biggie, plus my cousins had my back.

Lamar: I mean a nigga has to admit I'm straight whipped over Seiko like we haven't even had sex yet but man she something else. I mean I used to be the nigga known to fuck with at least a different girl every week and containing myself is hard as hell. I don't want to rush Seiko or nothing but man a nigga be going through it y'all don't even know, but now all I do is either get this money chill with my niggas or chill with my baby Seiko.

Seiko: Its Friday night and Anthony one of Lamar's main friends is throwing a huge birthday bash for his cousin and he asked us to come through. Me Asia Cloey and my new home girl Heather are getting ready to go to the party but not Angela cause her fatass pregnant and don't want to do nothing but eat, shit, and sleep.

Asia: "Angela where the hell did you put my make up?" I yelled.

Angela: "Don't yell at me Asia I didn't touch your shit!"

Seiko: "Wait my make up missing too." "Mine too." Heather and Cloey said in unison everybody looked at Angela.

Angela: "Fuck, this donut so good." I moaned. I was watching tv until I felt eyes on me. "Damn what! Y'all don't need to wear that shit anyway if I can't then y'all can't."

Asia: "Bitch, you lost your mind just because your ass is pregnant don't mean we have to be too, Angela you got three point five seconds no fuck that two point two seconds to give us back our make up or I'm calling your soon to be baby's father and telling him you been eating donuts all damn day."

Angela: "Fine, Asia damn I'm just tryna help y'all out always tryna snitch. I went and grabbed all their make up from under the sink and threw it on the dresser. "Y'all happy now!" I rolled my eyes and yelled.

Seiko: "Thank you cousin." I ran over and kissed her stomach and then we all started tackling her and kissing her cheeks and stomach.

Angela: I was trying to fight but they kept tickling me."Get the fuck off me you powdered faced hoes." I laughed. Since I've been pregnant me and my sister and Seiko have become really close and I'm really happy.

Seiko: After we finally did our makeup and got dressed we were ready to go. We looked BAD like y'all don't even know I'm not going to even say what all of us had on just know we had our freakum dresses and was ready to turn the hell up. We walked out the house and hopped in the brand new Range Rover Lamar had bought me for my birthday, he said he was tired of always giving me rides and couldn't have his girl busing or walking.

Heather: Okay y'all don't really know me but anyway I'm Puerto Rican and black, short and thick with long curly black hair. I'm single and ready to mingle. I'm cool as fuck but don't get it twisted I will Molly wop a bitch in a second. Seiko is like my bestfriend we became friends after she helped me while I was getting jumped by six big ass girls from then on we've been bestfriends and I got her back through whatever.

Asia: We finally made it to the party I mean it was packed we didn't have to wait since we was on the guest list we walked in and my song started playing. We all looked at each other and screamed .. "R.I.P we just killed the club drink patron out bottle almost killed a thug when I'm so high I can't feel the drugs so many haters in here ion feel the love RIP." We was all dancing.