Chapter 5: Where Do We Stand

Seiko: I woke up the next morning and immediately everything that happend last night flashed back into my mind. I feel so stupid ! If I hadn't caught Lamar I'm pretty sure he would have fucked ole girl. I know seven months is a long time to wait for someone but damn soon as our eighth month anniversary came which was in a couple of days I was going to let him take my virginity I had mentally and physically prepared myself for him but now that's out the window.

Asia: I woke up to Seiko sitting up staring into space. "Hey boo, are you okay?" She looked at me and started crying I got up and hugged her. "Seiko you gonna be Ok don't worry about Lamar he fucked up not you Ok like you told me suck that shit up and keep it moving."

Seiko: "I know what I said Asia but its hard when you genuinely love someone and trust them I'm sure he was pretty drunk but that doesn't excuse the fact that he did what he did, the fact he did it out in the open for everyone to see just made me look dumb as hell!" I cried.

Asia: I heard constant vibrating I look beside me and grabbed Seiko's phone she had about 30 missed calls 46 messages 10 voicemails and it was ringing again almost all were from Lamar apologizing trying to talk to her some from Cloey and Heather and Anthony and a couple of other people. "Here." I handed her the phone. "Lamar been blowing you up! And did I tell you I busted him upside the head with a bottle last night."

Seiko: I looked at this bitch with wide eyes and pushed her gently. "Damn bitch you didnt have to fuck my baby up that bad hoe with your crazy ass!" I laughed I can't believe her ass. My phone kept vibrating so I turned it off.

Asia: "Get up we about to have a girls day out I think we all need it were going shopping getting our nails and hair done to get a massage and go to Krispy Kreme cause I'm craving for a donut from there." I licked my lips like I could taste it in my mouth.

Seiko: "We can go out to eat but not to no Krispy Kreme." I laughed. "Now go wake up your sister and call Cloey and Heather!"

Asia: "Boo Hoo you suck whore! And fine okay leave me to wake up the pregnant witch!" I screamed while going upstairs.

Seiko: I shook my head and ran to get me some clothes I wanted to be laid back today so I grabbed a pair of boy pants and my obey hoodie and uggs I hopped in the shower and just left my hair curly. By the time I got out the bathroom everybody was here and ready to go.

Heather: As soon as Seiko came out the bathroom I gave her a hug and looked at her."Are you okay honey."She shook her head yes but I could tell she was still sad about it. To be honest I feel like they should talk about it yeah he fucked up but don't all guys?.. I mean least he didn't fuck the girl now that would be different I just don't want to see a happy relationship end over some bullshit.

Seiko: Everyone hugged me. "Damn okay bitches I'm not dying get off of me I laughed. "Look today I don't even want to think about Lamar and everything that's going on right now I just want to relax and enjoy my self today lets not bring up the situation at all please I begged. "Deal."everyone said in unison. "Cool lets bounce!"

Lamar: I know I fucked up bad man I'm at home right now calling Seiko y'all don't even know I don't even want to leave the house I haven't eaten anything I got this banging ass headache from Asia ass busting me in my head. I had to go to the hospital to get stitches so now I got my head wrapped in this white thing. I barely could remember what happend last night but when Anthony explained everything I was pissed at myself and my boys because they got me drunk on purpose and put something in my drink all because they said they wanted me too have a good time. And y'all should know I don't fuck with them niggas no more what type of shit is that.? But all in all I just wanted my baby back that's all I want, everyone is pissed at me even my own mama because she love Seiko like she was her daughter so you know she cursed me out and over the phone though. I know Seiko Is mad right now but I will stop at nothing to get my baby back straight up!"