Chapter 17: Unbreakable Bond

Lamar: "Baby we here." I kissed Seiko's forehead. The plane had just landed and people were beginning to get off. Seiko eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

Seiko: I got up and stretched. Lamar grabbed the two small suitcases we could bring on the plane the other eight was being sent to our home the next day. We got off the plane toward the airport. "Babe, I'm going to run to the bathroom really quick before the long drive." He nodded. I gave him a quick peck before I quickly walked to the bathroom. I quickly peed and went to wash my hands. When I looked in the mirror I looked at myself and began to get depressed. After the rape every once in a while I would get depressed. The fact that someone so close to me could ever do what Anthony did to me always made me feel so sick. I was so close to death the thought itself frightened me. I was scared that one day Lamar would give up on me and find someone better and start a family that I'm not capable of giving him. I cried for about five minutes, rinsed my face and wiped it off with a paper towel. I waited a couple of minutes so the redness in my eyes would go away so that Lamar wouldn't be able to tell I was crying. Just as someone had walked in I swiftly walked out.

Lamar: I stood up after I saw Seiko walking toward me. "Took you long enough, I was about to go up in there and come get you my damn self." She laughed but I could tell she's been crying but I didn't speak on it because I knew she would deny it and just tell me it was her allergies. Seiko always hid how she was really feeling. I knew that the whole situation still got to her. After seeing my boy Troy propose to Asia it made me even more anxious to get settled and propose to Seiko. We walked outside were we had a driver waiting for us. It was going to take two hours to get to our home.

Seiko: I looked out the window as we drove we were in a limo so Lamar was spread out sleep with his head on my lap. I was enjoying the scenery as we passed while sipping on moscato. I looked down at Lamar taking in all of his features. After all we've been through nobody knew how much I really loved this boy I rubbed my fingers gently across his face. "You gone keep staring at my handsome ass or you gone kiss me." He said with his eyes closed. "Shut up boy, how about neither." I laughed and focused my attention back out the window. "Seiko don't play with my emotions, you really ain't gone give a nigga no love?" He stared up at me. "Damn Lamar, your such a crybaby." I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips. "That's it, wow." He sucked his teeth and sat up and start scrolling on his phone. I laughed and snatched his phone out of his hand and sat it on the other side of me. I got up and sat on top of him straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my lips on his I tried to stick my tongue in his mouth but he was holding his ground. He finally opened his mouth and we fought for dominance, of course he won. He grabbed my ass as we continued to kiss. He started sucking on my neck I closed my eyes I could feel my panties beginning to get wet. "Nope not in here I knew that's what you wanted." I laughed and tried to get off his lap.

Lamar: Seiko knew what I was trying do all along. She tried to get up but I held onto her tight. "Why not? Nobody can see us plus we got about an hour until we get to the house. I know you miss me because I miss you." I said as I went back to kissing her neck. "No, Lamar I'm not fucking you in this limo so you can get that out your head." I let her up because I knew she had won I wasn't getting my way this time. "Maybe not this time but there will be a next time." I smirked. "Whatever Lamar." She laughed.

When the car stopped I grabbed the black cloth to cover Seiko's eyes I wanted her to be surprised at the house. She thought we were going to get something small and simple but she should know me by now. "Why do I have to put it on Lamar." She whined. I told the Limo driver to park a little bit away so Seiko couldn't see any part of the house I paid him a quick rack and a little extra. I got out first and picked Seiko up and put her down when we got in front of the house. "Open the gate." I told the security and the big gold gate opened. We walked up a little bit further until I finally decided to take the cloth of her eyes. When I did Seiko gasped and covered her mouth and started crying. "Why you crying ma?"I questioned as I grabbed her from behind.