Chapter 7: A love like this

Seiko: After our little three day break we finally went home. I had so much fun with Lamar like I really love this boy and my god can he put it down. I didn't even know it was possible for two people to have that much sex. I was so worn out.

Lamar: Seiko is my future wife no doubt after we graduate and go to college and shit we getting married having eight children and living in a big ass mansion and that's on everything. When we got back I dropped Seiko off went home to change and headed to the trap house to meet up with Ant.

Anthony: We had the young nigga who tried to get us for our shit. We had tied him to our electric chair and duck taped his mouth close they knocked him out so he wasn't awake yet and we was waiting for Lamar to come. I made sure everybody was in here so they could see not to fuck with us from the bitches who dealt our shit too our young shooters everybody was whispering not sure what the hell was going on.

Lamar: I walked to the dungeon where everybody was as soon as I stepped in it got quiet. I dapped Ant and told somebody to get me some water to wake this little nigga up. When they brought it I dumped the shit right in his face and took the tape off his mouth. He woke up spitting and shit when he looked up at me he looked like he wanted to shit his pants.

Anthony:"Don't get scared now lil nigga." I said to him pushing his head I socked him in the jaw he started coughing up blood and crying.

Lamar: See thing was that he wasn't the only one that was part of robbing me the other person was right in the room. "Wait fam." I said to Anthony. "You see he wasn't the only one that messed with our stuff though."I had one of my shooters lock the doors. "Now if you know that you the other person I'm talking about step out now I said. Nobody moved. I laughed a little and pulled out my clip and aimed it at one of my old niggas that's been in the game for a while he was loyal up till now that's why you can't trust everybody. He tried to reach for his gun but quickly realized it wasn't there I had Anthony take all they're guns from them. He started pleading for his life but I just laughed and smacked him with the butt of my gun he started pouring blood from his mouth. I had two men hold him as I beat the fuck out of him when I was tired I told them to let him go. He fell to the ground. "Loyalty is everything nigga." He looked up and said "Fuck you". I shot him twice in the middle of his head and his body went limp.

Anthony: Damn I didn't even know Mo was unloyal you really can't trust nobody always gotta look out for yourself. He had been rocking with us since our OG Mac. Mac was like the dad that we never really had. He showed me the game from moving bricks to pimping hoes a young nigga did it all. By the age of 14 me and Mar was flipping bricks, moving shit and knocking niggas down left and right. We was real shooters. I caught my first body at the age of 13 till this day Lamar still don't know he always thought we was on the same page with the bodies we had but I had way more bodies on me than many thought. I was taught to shoot first and ask questions later. Mac taught me everything that's why me and Lamar was some of the most notorious niggas in Detroit. When Lamar's brothers wasn't there or my older sister he took care of us. The day before he died he told us both too take over because he was ready to enjoy life with his wife and daughter and he was gonna move to Washington and start over he gave us all he had but for some reason he left Lamar a little more which I never understood. I was there for him way more than Lamar but Lamar always got everything he wanted. We felt guilty because the day before he died was the day he said he wanted out. But they said some nigga around the way he had beef with a while back caught him slipping with his wife at the club that night and when they were leaving the club he shot both of them and ran. Mac's wife's died at the scene. They rushed him to the hospital but by the time I got there they had already pronounced him dead they said he was shot in his neck and stomach and had lost to much blood. I remember Lamar shed one tear for Mac but I didn't because a was told a nigga never supposed to cry. I always felt I was stronger than most niggas and had more power than many niggas even Mar but we was brothers so I never tested it.  Me and Lamar took it hard we didn't speak to no one for a couple of weeks we laid in the house never left, it was one of the hardest things to go through.

Lamar: I told my clean up crew to dump Mo body somewhere. Bitches started crying which made me even more pissed. I grabbed one of the hoes that bag my dope who was crying by her hair and pulled her to Mo's body bag. "If you don't want to end up like him I advice your stupid ass to shut the fuck up right now I don't know who the fuck to trust and you making my head hurt!" I yelled.  I let go of hair and she crawled away crying. I told everyone to leave even Ant. I sat a chair right in front of the young boy who stole my stuff he had peed his pants he had snot coming from his nose and tears in his eyes he looked pitiful I felt bad for him. "What's your name youngin?

Mel: I knew I was dead when Lamar killed Mo. Mo made me do it he said he would kill me if I didn't and I was new to all this I didn't even have a gun yet. Yeah I could have told Ant but I was too scared if I did Mo would find out and still have someone kill me so I did what he asked. I wish I would have never started selling drugs. I only was doing this because I needed to help my mom out before I graduated I didnt want to leave her with nothing plus she was struggling as it was. I had a full ride scholarship already and was only a junior I was one of the best basketball players in New York but now I wouldn't even be able to graduate or make it to college because I would be killed over some drugs I stole from niggas who I knew didnt give a damn about me or my situation."My name is Mel, Melvin Jr but everybody call me Red I said.

Lamar: "Okay Mel, well tell me what made you think it was okay to steal my shit?" I questioned.

Mel: I had told Lamar the whole story and what happened and how I got in this situation. The whole time I spoke he was expressionless I didn't know what he was thinking.

Lamar: He wasn't as stupid as I thought. He was forced, not all niggas are made for this shit right here. He kind of remind me of me. If I kill him I would never be able to live with myself for it. Unlike most of us out here he got a way to make it out to change some shit. I know it's hard on these streets and he just tryna feed his family but he to bright to be with us if I don't make it I want someone else too and get a chance to go far. "Listen to me I ain't gone kill you cause this shit right here I pointed around us, aint for you I really see you going far and you got a bright future ahead of you so I want you to promise me that you will no longer do this drug stuff and stay in school and do what you got to do to make it. If you do what I ask of you I will give you a thousand every month to help you and your family out okay, but you gotta keep up on yo shit or the money stops. Now keep your head in them books and I don't wanna see you round here aight?"

Mel: I know niggas not supposed to cry but I couldn't believe what he was saying. I thought he would kill me. When he took the ropes off I got up and hugged him he stood there and patted my back and I stood back. He was the first person who believed in me and actually listened to what I had to say. "I put it on my life that I'm gonna do what I gotta do to make it thank you so much ." I said. "I apologize for everything bruh and I really wanna thank you and when I do make it I ain't gonna forget you bruh much love."

Lamar: Aight enough of that gushy stuff." I pushed his head. "Get out of here lil nigga and yeah you bet not forget about me lil bruh ill bring yo money every month but remember what the fuck I said. He shook his head and ran off. I felt good and just thinking about everything made me think maybe its time for me to let this street shit go.

Anthony: When Lamar told me he let the little nigga go I was kind of heated. I didn't understand any nigga that cross you supposed to be six feet under fuck a future. I just shook my head.