Chapter 16: We belong together

Seiko: "Finally!" I said exhausted. I was finally leaving the hospital I thanked everyone for being so kind and helping me during the long period of time I was there. I felt way better from when I first woke up from my coma. My lower abdomen rarely hurt and my body had healed incredibly. I was still trying to deal with everything but with Lamar there it wasn't hard. I had so much love for this boy it's ridiculous.

Lamar: Baby you gonna stand there day dreaming I said as I opened the door for her laughing. She mugged me and gave me the finger. It felt so good to have my Seiko back. On our way to her aunts house I decided to ask her about the idea of us moving to Miami. "Seiko?" I looked at her. She looked at me. "How would you feel about moving to Miami still, but with me?" I put my hands through my short curls nervously. She just stared at me and a huge smile overtook her face.

Seiko:"Of course Lamar I would love too I wouldn't want to be anywhere without you." I laughed, I couldn't stop smiling he looked over at me and smirked. I poked his dimple and kissed his cheek and laid my head back as he rested his hand on my thigh.

Lamar: When we pulled up to her aunts house Seiko was already knocked out so instead I decided to get us a hotel close by for the night and go back in the morning. After getting a room I went back and picked Seiko up bridal style and got on the elevator to our room. When I made it I laid Seiko on the bed gently and took my shirt off. A nigga not gone lie I was yoked and tattoos covered my body I had Seiko name tatted right in the middle of my chest. I finish stripping and hopped in the shower.

Seiko: I woke up in an unfamiliar bed I got up and heard the water running, when I opened the bathroom door I heard Lamar rapping one of the migos songs and I burst out laughing. He didn't hear me and continued rapping and I ran to the other side and snatched all the towels from the bathroom and ran out and laid on the bed out of breath. He not soon after opened the bathroom door and stuck his head out."What the fuck Seiko, you know what happened to all the towels? I couldn't stop laughing I sat up and covered the towels with the blanket. "No, what? I just woke up. I bit down on my lip to prevent myself from laughing. "Man, damn how the hell you forget to put towels in a fucking bathroom. He semi-yelled. I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. "Man, Seiko why the fuck you play so much? He said obviously irritated. "Because I like to play and if you ask me nicely maybe I will give you a towel." I smirked. "Aite, can I please have a towel Seiko?" He asked nicely. "Nope not until you twerk for papi." I laughed. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Seiko come on, why you playing and you know damn well I ain't about to twerk for your crazy ass."He laughed. "You for sure not getting a towel now since I'm crazy." I laughed. In a blink of an eye a huge body landed on me. "Lamar get off of me he tried taking a towel from under me but I wasn't giving up I grabbed a towel and held it up and away so he wouldn't get it. He smirked at me. And before I could ask him why he was smirking he started kissing me and it felt so damn good I was getting turned on his hand moved under my shirt and began massaging my breast. I loosened my grip on the towel and just like that it was out of my hand. Lamar got up and wrapped it around himself as he continued laughing. I was pissed I turned the other way and ignored him.

Lamar: "Seiko so your mad now?"I laughed. She still wasn't facing me and ignored me. I put on a tshirt and some shorts and got behind her but she scooted away. "So you mad because daddy didn't give you what you wanted? I laughed. "Baby your not even ready your not even fully healed Seiko."

Seiko: "What do you mean I've been healed for a year and three weeks Lamar. "What about the pain in your lower abdomen Seiko? "It doesn't even hurt anymore Lamar."I turned toward him with my lip poked out and itched my hand up his shirt rubbing his six pack.