Chapter 13: Somebody Help me

Seiko:Me and Asia had just got out the cab and we were waiting in the deserted airport parking lot for Troy. There was few people out most people were getting ready to aboard there flight. And after him begging and pleading, Asia finally gave in and thought that the least she could do is hear him out before we left.

Asia:"Damn where the fuck this nigga at? My feet hurt, I'm hungry and our plane will be leaving in the next hour so he would wanna hurry up!"I yelled.

Seiko:"I know and my fucking phone don't even have service over here!"I held it in the air searching for some type of connection. I left Asia standing there with our suitcases while I walked to find better connection. I needed to talk to Lamar's attorney who was actually my first cousin on my dad side, he was supposed to be getting released today.When I finally got bars on my phone my body crashed into something rock hard. I fell and everything dropped out of my purse. As soon as tried to push myself up to see who the fuck bumped into me I felt a huge cold hand cover my mouth. My eyes became wide and I started kicking, screaming and scratching. The masked man instantly turned me around grabbed me by neck and as I was still trying to scratch his eyes out he punched the shit out of me. I felt blood slowly dripping from my nose and mouth and my head began pounding. I kept trying to fight but as I took another blow to the right side of my face my vision became blurry and the last thing I remember is roughly being thrown into a van and hearing loud screams and shrieks before letting darkness completely take over me.

Asia:"Seiko!"I screamed when I heard screaming coming from the end corner of the parking lot. I left our baggage and walked as fast as I could to where I heard the screams coming from. I saw a big dude in a ski mask with dreads throw Seiko's slumped body carelessly into a van. When I ran toward him I felt a strong arm wrap around my neck tightly choking me. I tried digging my nails into the huge arm that was holding me but each minute I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I closed my eyes as a tear slid down my face. The last thing I thought about was my baby please don't let them kill my unborn child. I let the darkness take over.

Seiko:I slowly peeled my eyes open as the bright sun blinded me. I lifted my head up slowly from the dirty pissed stained mattress.I shivered and hugged my legs someone had stripped me of all my clothes. The room I was in was like a small dungeon, with one barred window a dirty mattress with a pole in back of it and a chair that sat in the far right corner. I got up slowly my small feet touching the cold concrete floor. I was trying to think of every possible way to get out I picked up the chair and tried busting out the window but after numerous failed attempts I gave up. I sat back down on the dirty mattress and laid my head on my legs as I cried silently.I didn't understand why someone would want to take me. Then I thought about Asia I prayed they didn't take her and she somehow got away.

Asia:"Fuck you!"I said as I took another hit to my face. I spit the blood that came leaking from my mouth out onto the cold concrete floor. They had me tied to a chair in the middle of the room."Damn bitch why do you have to be so fucking difficult I should have one of my niggas come in here and rape your dumb ass."She said."Bitch I don't care I already told you I don't know shit and If I did I still wouldn't tell your ugly ass shit!"I yelled. She stood up and shoved the pistol in my mouth."I will fucking kill you bitch!"She screamed.I started coughing and laughing, she pulled the gun out of my mouth."Your a weak bitch, your mad because we beat y'all asses that night?"That night you got your ass whooped by Seiko and it's the same reason you blind in one eye bitch."Untie me out this chair I will beat your ass pregnant or not."I screamed. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face closer to hers. "Listen bitch, I'm gonna torture you and that bitch ass cousin of yours so bad your gonna wish someone killed you. I will kill Troy's little seed you have in there.You don't even deserve to have a baby by my bitches nigga." She said." Oh yeah you are a crazy ass bitch huh?I questioned."But what you didn't know is that I'm crazier than you bitch."We will see who the last one standing will be."And your mad because I ain't telling y'all shit as to where Lamar and Troy stashes lay."Fuck you and anybody else in on this."I yelled. She pulled her gun back getting ready to hit me with it but somebody grabbed her arm before she could hit me.