Chapter 18:Blessings

9 months later

Seiko: "Lamar baby hurry up please come here!" I yelled.

Lamar:"What happened baby, did your water break? Are you ok? Do we need to go to the hospital?" I panicked quickly trying to get on my shorts and rush to get Seiko out of the bed.

Seiko: I began dying laughing when I seen Lamar running around like a chicken with its head cut off I almost peed on myself. He turned around mugging me looking mad as hell. "Baby calm down I just needed the remote and you know my feet has been swelling up and the doctor told me to take it easy and that you could help me out." I smirked. YES guys im pregnant! And YES the other doctor lied to me well they never ran test or anything just went based of what she thought. I love the doctor's here they ran test and said nothing was ever wrong besides me being torn a little when I was raped but they said I had healed very well and was capable of having as many children as I wanted. And im so happy I cried so much when I found out. I can't tell you what im having because we don't even know. Lamar wanted it to be a surprise, which means we had to get a bunch of girl and boy things. But I'm supposed to be due next week. I'm both scared and happy I just hope everything goes well.

Lamar:" See Seiko I hate when you do that shit be having me tripping worrying, that shit isn't funny." I said while handing her the remote and turning to go back downstairs.

Seiko: I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to me before he walked away. "Mar mar, please don't be mad I'm sorry I wasn't trying to have you worried. We love you boopie." I smiled while placing his hand on my stomach.

Lamar: I lifted her shirt and kissed her stomach and smiled looking back up."I can't even fake being mad at you your just to damn cute for your own good." I laughed. "Plus I can't have little man trying to beat my ass for messing with his moms before he even leaves the womb." Me and Seiko laughed. I gently grabbed her chin and kissed her slow and passionate. "I love you too ma, God has blessed me with greatest woman in the world." I said while staring up at Seiko.

Seiko: "And God has blessed me with the greatest man in the world and the most beautiful little girl in the world." I smiled looking down rubbing my stomach. I really wanted a girl and of course Lamar wanted a boy but no matter what we would be happy and blessed with whatever we got.

Lamar: "Ok Seiko keep thinking that, I already know what it's gonna be." I yawned and laid my head on her lap.

Seiko:" Ok let's bet on it, if it's a girl than you have to rub my feet whenever I want you too and you have to change the baby diaper for the first week this will give you practice too." I smiled.

Lamar: "Alright and if it's a boy I want something real special. As soon as you heal I want a real slow sexy lap dance with a pole and all." I smirked biting my lip rubbing my hands together.

Seiko: "Fine, Deal." I laughed. "Your so annoying Lamar. I rolled my eyes and moved him so I could get comfortable on my side.

Lamar: "Damn, just push my head up, goodnight babies."I said as I kissed Seiko's cheek and the side of her stomach before turning around and falling to sleep.

Seiko: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed clutching the bed and holding my stomach. I felt so much pain in my pelvic area I wanted to cry so bad.

Lamar: I jumped up when I heard Seiko scream. "Coco, what's wrong?"I said walking over to her side to rub her back. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm on the dresser it was four o'clock in the morning I was barely awake myself. Seiko looked like she was in so much pain. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" I questioned.