Chapter 6: Thats just my baby

Seiko: So after me and Lamar made up that day he's been by my side 24/7 like he doesn't want me to be with anybody but him he even made me agree to get a tracking device on my phone so I could see where he was and he could see where I was. Fucking crazy right. But any ways the school year was ending soon so everybody was freaking out about prom. I wasn't to much worried me and Lamar was going to get matching colors and stuff so we were coo.

Lamar: So it's our 8 month anniversary and I had set everything up I planned for Seiko's girls to take her out to get dressed up and her hair and stuff done. I was taking her to this resort called Paradise it was a 3 hour ride but the place was amazing very similar to Hawaii they had everything it was Friday and we were staying there until Monday since we didn't have school. I went to the trap house to make sure everything was coo before I left but I noticed that about a thousand dollars worth of my shit was missing so I called up Ant.

Anthony: I was chilling with Seiko's bestfriend Heather she was hella coo we've been talking for a good minute now than I got a call from Lamar.

Phone Call Ant: What's up nigga ?

Lamar: Shit, but look fam I'm at the house and we missing a good candy roll of sweets.

Ant: What the fuck how the hell that happend ?

Lamar: Shit I'm tryna figure the same damn thing out, One of these lil niggas fucking with our stuff yo !

Ant : I just hired a lil nigga from around the way named Red he started fucking with us about two weeks ago

Lamar : Well our shit was fine two weeks ago so he probably the one fucking with our shit mane thats why I don't trust these younger niggas ! But look I'm taking Seiko out for the weekend so when I come we gone handle this situation just keep a close eye and tell J to go over the cameras and shit.

Anthony: Alright nigga it's good by the time you come back shit should be in order but have fun oh and Heather said watch over her Bestfriend I rolled my eyes.

Lamar: Aite nigga one I hung up.

Seiko: OMG Asia and Cloey where are you taking me I yelled as she dragged me from the 30th store we had been shopping since morning she made me get lingerie, shorts dresses everything ! We went to get out hair and nails done I was so exhausted when I mean shop to you drop that's literally what I mean I damn near passed out.

Asia: Lamar asked us to keep Seiko busy until around five and it was four so I had to get Seiko home to get ready I dragged her out the last store and we hopped in our car and was on our way home.

Cloey: So I never formally introduced myself I'm Cloey if ya didnt know I'm Caucasian I don't like people just calling me white that shit don't fly.I'm hella down to earth and really don't give a fuck. Bitches be tryna test me but once you fuck with me or fuck over me I'm coming for your head. I used to slang and shit with my big brother Joe before he was brutally killed. They found my brother dead in a abandoned building with his head detached from his body and the fucked up part was that it was his own damn people. Fucked up right? See that's why I keep my circle tight thats why I only fuck with my bitches. I'm from Compton and to me family is everything and just know I will ride and die for my bitches any day."Drop me off at home my damn feet hurt"I yelled to Asia.

Asia:Y'all both cry babies we shop for a little bit and y'all act like we just walked to hell and back I said as we pulled up to Cloey apartment.