Chapter 20: Welcome to the Good Life

Seiko: As the song continued and I finished my flips and twists on the pole which I was glad I practiced on because I was happy to say I truly perfected them. He stared at me intently I could see the amazement in his eyes. I laughed a little as I walked sexily over to Lamar and sat on his lap facing toward him. He put one arm around my waist pulling me close to him as he placed his other hand gently on the back of my neck pulling me for a long passionate kiss. He then picked me up while sucking and kissing on my neck. He placed me on the bed and I watched as he took off his tie and threw it and did the same with his shirt. When he went to go for his pants I sat up and stopped him.
"Stop, baby let me do it." I looked up at him seductively biting my bottom lip. He stared at me intently and put his hands up as if in surrender. I smiled and unbuckled his pants and slid them down. After he stepped completely out of them I pulled him back to me by his Calvin's and got down on my knees. Before he could say anything I quickly took Mr.Johnson out I admired him a bit because I had missed him oh so very dearly and took as much of him into my mouth as I could and began going to work. I watched as my baby daddy eyes rolled to the back of his head as he placed his hands in my hair as he continued to moan and groan and I smiled to myself because I knew I had to be doing something right.

Lamar: Seiko ass was going to work I couldn't even think nor speak but I needed to stop her before I bust but shit was just feeling to good. She kept going and going and going and soon after I opened my eyes and she wiping her mouth after swallowing my kids she stood up. I grabbed her face sharing a pleasant kiss with her. I gently moved my hands to her back to unstrap her top I quickly removed it and threw it. She went to pull down her lingerie thong but I stopped her. I picked her up and placed her in the middle of the bed as I made her lay back and relax. I started from the bottom putting sweet kisses on the inside of her legs until I made my way up to her treasure I used my tongue to push her thongs to the side and stick my tongue in and out profusely teasing her. She moaned and I kept doing this for a bit until I heard her beg me to do her right. I used my teeth to pull down her thongs and crept back up and devoured her pussy like it was my last meal. After I was done I put both of her legs on my shoulder and slid in but she was a bit tight after fully adjusting myself I went in meaning I went crazy. We had sex until sunrise I had never been so damn physically exhausted. I kissed my baby forehead as she peacefully slept cuddled on my chest. Before I knocked out myself.

Seiko: By the time I got up the sun was coming down. Me and Lamar had one of the wildest nights ever. My back was facing toward him and he had his arm wrapped around me tight. I hated when we were in this position because A it would be hard for me to get out of his hold without waking him up and B I always got way to overly heated. As gently as possible I tried to remove his arm from around me which led to him to pulling me even closer. I rolled my eyes. I tried it again with a little more force and he removed his arm. "Babe where you going?" He asked still half way asleep. "I'm just going to the bathroom Lamar." He didn't respond back instead I heard his light snores. I silently laughed shaking my head and ran to the bathroom before I peed on myself. After stepping out of the shower and doing my hygiene I came out and Lamar was still sleep and it was already like 7pm I didn't plan to stay another night at the hotel because I wanted to get back to my baby being away from him one day was already enough plus I was craving a fat burger and sweet potato fries. I made sure my towel was wrapped around me securely before I picked up a pillow and hit Lamar on the head to wake up. "Damn Seiko what the fuck you want, hitting me upside my head and shit play too damn much." He spoke while finally sitting up rubbing his head. I walked over to him and sat in his lap lifting his chin up to look at me. "I'm sorry babe you've been asleep for almost ten hours, we need to get something to eat and get home to our baby I'm having withdrawals I can't stay here another night I miss my baby. I poked my lip out. Lamar shook his head laughing. "You get on my nerves sometimes you know that?" He said smiling while constantly pecking my lip that I still had poked out. I grabbed his face sharing a deep kiss. "But you love me doa, so it don't matter and you need to go brush your teeth nasty." I said getting up off his lap cracking up laughing and running before he tried to grab me.