Chapter 2: Drama & Parties

(Asia/front left side Angela/ back right )

Seiko: School went by pretty fast and me Asia and Angela got home and started getting ready for tonight.

Angela:"Seiko I seen you talking to my leftovers today but I mean no problem you can have him that's my old freak." "His ass couldn't handle me no way that's why I had to break it off." I laughed.

Asia:"Bihhhh." I started laughing hysterically. "Why the fuck you lying? Why you always lying? "You wish you was the one to break it off but instead he did. I don't know why you lying y'all went out for  a good month if that until he found out you was really a hoe, bitch give it up he told me everything." "Y'all didn't even fuck all he did was make you give him top!" So next time you will learn to stop lying with your hoeing ass I swear I don't even know how the hell we are twins we are nothing alike!" I screamed.

Seiko: Asia was all in her sister face I knew if I didn't grab her she would swing so I jumped up and grabbed her to go walk downstairs.

Angela:"Fuck you Asia thats why nobody like your crazy ass bitch you need to be put on meds better yet you need to be put in a crazy hospital and ok so what if I like to fuck bitch yeah I said it I like dick, I like to suck, lick, ride, fuck it? I'm a bad ass bitch who wouldn't want to fuck me and speaking of bitch ask yo nigga Troy how good I am!" I smirked.

Asia: As soon as I heard that I stopped dead in my tracks pushed Seiko off of me and ran back in my room I started punching and kicking her like she was somebody off the street she was tryna keep up with me but all I seen was red so there was no use. I was stomping and kicking her I got on top of her and just kept pounding she just kept pulling my hair so I grabbed her head and start banging it against our room floor she was crying and I saw blood everywhere I finally was pulled off of her but I was trying to run back but my mom had me tight and Seiko had Angela. I ran out the house and the tears just kept flowing I couldn't breath I just had to get away.

Aunt D: "What the hell happend?! Angela you better answer me what did you do to your sister? And why are y'all fighting like people off the street!" I screamed. "Seiko go find Asia please." I motioned my hand to the door.

Angela: I just felt blood leaking from my face I didn't even wanna look in the mirror I was so mad I just kept crying I couldn't even answer my mama I just couldn't believe Asia I knew I pushed it to far but I never saw her so angry I felt bad but I was also angry at what my mom had just said.

Angela:"Are you fucking serious?! What did I do? Why does it have to be me who started it? All you care about is Asia. Asia this, Asia that, what about me mother?! What about Angela your other daughter too? Do you even love me? Do you even care about me?" I screamed with tears pouring down my face.

Debra: "Really? Are you serious? I love you with all of my heart you and your sister, I would take a bullet for either one of you any day. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. Why do you think I left y'all dad? You think it was for me? No for y'all! And y'all in here fighting like y'all ain't got no sense." "And you!" She pointed. "I'm so hard on you because I see me, I don't want you ending up just like me Angela, and I'm so sorry if you ever felt that I treated you differently. I promise that was never my intentions! Without y'all I would be nothing probably wouldn't even be living today!" I cried.

Angela: Everything my mom said was true my father was a good father to us he made sure we didn't want for shit. We had everything. But he was an alcholic and was very abusive to my mom. He tried to kill my mom one day that's when my mom had had enough. We were only five she packed our stuff and we ran and never went back. I remember her crying for weeks because she didn't think we could do without him. My dad was all she knew they had been together since she was thirteen. She left her family for him. I knew everything my mom said was true. I don't know where I went bad, me and my sister used to be so close even me and Seiko but everything changed when we moved here. I hugged my mom and cried in her arms I apologized for everything I put her through I cried so bad then my knees buckeled and I fell to the ground in pain. "Mom something is wrong please take me to the hospital." I cried.