Disclaimer: The Wolf Warrior

©2017 J_Quinonez91 The Wolf Warrior

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Welcome back my MoonGazers!

☯️

Melody gained her wolf and defeated Ivan and the rogues. With her mate by her side and her family finally letting her live her life she is ready to take on anything that is thrown her way.

She decides that she wants to study, just like any other eighteen year old. Melody heads off to school with her mate, where not everything is as it appears.

Her classmates know who she is once her name is called out. Some want to be friends and others want to challenge her. This is not going to be her biggest problem.

All around the country powerful wolves are being killed off one by one and Melody's nightmares might have something to do with it. The marks on her hands are only the beginning of the torture she will inflict...on herself.

Before reading this story you should read The Mark of an Alpha then Chasing Melody.

Ready for another round of Melody, Chase, Melany, and Hunter?