Fun Facts and Orignal Ideas

1. The final fight scene was supposed t be much shorter and much more cliché than it is now.

2. In the epilogue, all of the lyrics of Viva La Vida were to be in the chapter.... How annoying would that have been?!

3. In chapter 9, SkyDoesMinecraft was originally supposed to meet Anna and Peggy in the void and find out he was part of the Chosen Ones. Here are a couple of delete excerpts concerning Sky.

Chapter 9 deleted text (unedited):

Great! Just as it couldn't get any worse, we got a creepy stalker girl on our hands!!" Anna says as she throws her arms up in defeat.

'Heard that!!' Luna telepathically says to us.

Anna and I groan.

Suddenly, a figure appears in the distance, lying in the floor.

Anna and I react in a heartbeat, running over to the figure.

My heart stops.

I can't believe it.

"Hey, recruits." He says, still lying on his back the way we found him.

I can't believe it.

Sky.

SkyDoesMinecraft.

It's him.

He's in his usual Minecraft skin, with his sunglasses and amulet.

"H-how did you get here??" I ask him as Anna and I help him stand up.

Sky shrugs.

"I don't know! Someone that looks kind of like you," he points to me.

"Killed me! And now I'm here!"

I gasp.

"I'm possessed, and the possessed version of me killed you." I explain to him.

"A year ago I find out I was part of this prophecy and I'm part of a team called The Chosen Ones, and I'm supposed to join the team after they defeat the Endertwins and help get out of this void that we're in called 'The Forgotten' and save Minecraftia!!" He blabs on.

I don't believe him. I guess he can tell so he pulls out a wrinkled piece of paper from his back pocket and hands it to me.

It's a missing page from the prophecy book. It explains Sky and how he meets us.

"I'm part of The Chosen Ones, too." I tell him, beaming.

I smile at him, giving him back the paper. He smiles as he puts the paper back in his back pocket.

"Do you have a power? A magical power?" I ask him.

Sky's eyes and hands suddenly turn gold. "I can summon and control budder weapons. But I don't know why I can't use my powers right now." He says.

"It's because of Luna." I say.

"Who's Luna?" He asks, confused.

I sigh and explain who Luna is.

"Well," I start.

"I guess this is the rest of our life," I sigh.

And it is.

The rest of our lives.

We'll be living in this void.

The Forgotten.

Forever.

Chapter 20 deleted text (unedited):

As my vision becomes more clear, I start to see two figures in the distance.