Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Lee's POV

I can't take this anymore.

Peggy and Anna gone, the team constantly fighting!

I just can't do this anymore!

I quickly grab my backpack and stuff my armor, food, weapons and money in it.

I start to head out the door when someone grabs my shoulder to stop me. Ty.

"What are you doing?" Ty curiously asks.

"I'm going to find Peggy and Anna," I casually say.

Ty's eyes grow wide.

"If you do, you'll die. Plus, we can't free them, we've already tried," he says to me.

I sigh.

"I don't care, I'm going to try. And I won't give up until I find them," I coldly say.

Everyone else stands behind Ty. They must've heard the whole thing, because they're jumping in.

"Lee, don't so it!" Sarah warns me.

"I'm going to find them! Don't you all care about Peggy and Anna? Obviously, you don't," I sternly say. What am I doing? I can't believe I just said that!

Everyone starts to grow mad. Their eyes all turn silver, though I don't know why. I even feel my eyes grow hot.

"Of course I care! She's my best friend!" Sarah says.

"Oh, and we're not your best friends?" Amy angrily asks.

Sarah opens her mouth to speak, but Endy cuts her off.

"You know what? I'm done. We've been fighting ever since we've lost Peggy and Anna. You guys have changed. I can't take this anymore. Goodbye," Endy says as he walks out the door.

Seven.

"I'm out too. I'm going to go find them by myself!!" Amy says as she walks out the door next, now carrying her supplies.

Six.

'What are you doing, Lee? Stop them! We're a team!' I think to myself, but I won't budge.

"Sorry, guys, I'm out. ENDY, WAIT FOR ME!!" Creep says as he runs after his friend.

Five.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we'll all make this right again someday," Ty says, crying as he sulks out the door.

Four.

Stampy steps towards me and holds out his hand for a handshake. I shake it and do the same with Squid as they confidently walk out the door, not saying a word.

Two.

"I'm going to help you find them," Sarah says to me.

I smile and mouth a 'thank you' to her.

What has happened?

The team, from nine to two.

Well, I guess Sarah and I are what's left of The Chosen Ones.

Just Sarah and I.

We are What's Left of Us.