Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Ty's POV

I carelessly trudge along the Minecraftian Desert, too mad to stop for a rest. But I'm not mad at them. I'm mad at myself. Two years. Two years!!

Over two years of The Chosen Ones, and I just throw it all away like a wrapper to a candy bar.

I start to cry uncontrollably. I sit down on a nearby log.

"Why?" I whisper so quiet, I can barely hear myself.

"Why?!" I say louder, screaming.

I wonder if the fans are worrying about me. More importantly, I wonder if the team- well, the former team- is worrying about me.

I sigh to myself as I try to stop my crying.

One half of me is telling me to find Peg- her- and Anna, get them home.

The other half?

The other half is telling me to just shut up and accept the fact that they're never coming back.

I have to forget about them.

Not just her and Anna.

The former team.

All of them.

Stampy, Squid, Amy, Endy, Creep, Lee....

I should even forget myself.

Forget who I am: Deadlox. A famous Minecraft YouTuber. I chuckle at that thought, still slightly crying. How can I forget myself? That's impossible!

Well, maybe I can. I can start a new life. Yeah, I'll do that.

I may forget myself, but I'll never forget the past.

'Cause you know what they say.

"Those who forget the past, are doomed to repeat it."

~~~~~

I decide to set up my home right in the Minecraftian Desert so nobody will find me.

Nobody. I sigh is I finish up my work on my new house. I decide to take a walk, I come by an ocean. I take off my headset, eyeing the black and green device.

My name is faintly written in the side. 'Ty'. I sigh.

I'm ready to let go.

I've made a speech in my head.

"Goodbye, old life. Goodbye, Deadlox. I'll never forget the life I used to have. It was amazing. I've had some laughs and smiles. But I've also had pain. I have to leave behind all this pain. I feel guilty for doing this, but I have to leave behind everything. From now on, I am no longer Deadlox." I start to lightly sob.

"Goodbye, Deadlox. Goodbye," I say one last time as I chuck my headset into the ocean, never to be seen again.

~~~~

Hey! I just want to make a quick author's note.

I totally forgot to post two chapters yesterday (I was busy), so I'm posting four today!

Another update: I am thinking about changing the posting schedule of this book the unofficial, so just watch out for a possible posting schedule change.