Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Sarah's POV

"Come on, Peggy! We have to go!" I yell to my friend Peggy as she gets ready.

We're about to go to a thank you party/banquet for defeating the Endertwins. Sure, it might be long overdue, but better late than never.

Ty walks over to me.

He's wearing his usual clothes except he has a dark green tie on.

"What's taking her so long?" he asks me.

I groan and facepalm myself.

"I don't know. But if she doesn't hurry up, I'M GOING TO TURN INTO ROBO-SARAH AND COME GET HER!!" I say the last part loud enough for Peggy to here.

Suddenly, Peggy races down the stairs.

"Coming, coming, coming!!" she quickly says.

I can finally see what took her so long.

She's wearing a pink dress that gown down to her knees. Her hair is curled and she has some light makeup on. She's wearing her white flats.

"Peggy look at you!" I exclaim to her.

"Look at me? You at you!" she says to me.

I'm wearing a purple dress that goes down to my knees, black flats, makeup, and my hair is straightened.

"Hey, didn't we say those two sentences when we were Transported into Minecraft?" I ask her.

She happily sighs.

"Yeah. I have to admit, I actually miss battling the Endertwins. You know, the action, the drama, it's all gone," Peggy says, looking down at the floor.

I pat her back.

"I'm sure we'll have another destiny to fulfill soon," I say to her.

She nods her head and hugs me.

"Come on, let's go! We have to meet the others at the party!" Ty yells as he runs out the door.

Peggy and I grab hold of Ty's arm as he teleports us to the best day of our lives.