Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Amy's POV

I'm going to find them.

I am going to find them.

I'm going to find Peggy and Anna.

I want to.

No.... I need to. I shouldn't have left.

We all need each other. We're all best friends. But, something was just telling me to leave. I don't know what. And I don't know why.

I just need to stay strong, keep my head held high, and- Wait.

I see something in the distance. It's a house. I gasp. Our house. Our old house when we were trying to defeat the Endertwins.

It's all here!

I race over to the house, tripping over nothing once in a while.

I swing open the door, causing it to collapse.

I look around. It's all here.

The furniture, the memories. Everything. I go into each bedroom. It hasn't changed a bit. I smile and chuckle to myself.

I go into Peggy's bedroom.I sigh to myself.

Empty bowls of mushroom stew clatter on the floor.

The bed is undone, like Peggy just got out of it this morning.

Oh, Peggy, I think. Why? Why did they have to take you?

Suddenly, I see two silhouettes in the dark.

They look like Endy and Creep!!

"Endy! Creep! I'm so glad to see you!" I tell them. No answer.

That's weird. Oh, well, I'll just keep going.

"Look, I'm sorry I quit the team. Something was telling me to walk away. Are we still friends?" I nervously ask.

Nothing.

"Endy? Creep? Can you please talk to me? Look, I know you're mad at me, but I'm really sorry!" I exclaim. No answer!

"Endy? Creep?" I cautiously take a step forward. The figures come out in the distance. Oh, no. I drop my backpack, take out my diamond sword, and I run. I just run. I run as fast as my legs can take me. I find an ocean.

I jump into the ocean and use my powers to swim away at lighting speed. I turn around and gasp.

There are Endy and Creep, with their now silver eyes, trying to kill me, seeming right behind me. Peggy is there, too, also trying to kill me. But where's Anna?!

They try to drown me. Joke's on them. I can breathe underwater.

I smirk to myself as they continue to try to drown me. They give up. You think I'm safe.

Oh, no. You're wrong. Dead wrong.

The possessed Peggy comes up behind me and stabs me with my own sword.

Blood leaks from my body and out to the ocean water.

The water turns a bright red.

I start to lose consciousness.

My eyes grow hot.

They're silver. I know it.

Right beige I black out, I think, Peggy, I'm coming.

And I am.