Epilogue

Song: Viva La Vida

By: Coldplay

Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/vivalavida.html

Epilogue: Peggy's POV

We're stuck. Stuck in this void. Stuck in the darkness. And well never escape. We'll never see Minecraftia again. We'll never see the real world again. We'll never see our friends again. We're trapped in this void forever.

We were Transported here. Transported to Minecraftia to fulfill our destiny. But now.... now we were Transported to this dark void forever.

Nothing but darkness. And silence. And space. So, I guess this is where we will all live the rest of our lives. But I'm actually okay with that.

You know why? Well.... we've fulfilled our destiny. We've helped save Minecraftia and the real world.

I don't know what will happen in this dark void. Will we die? Will we suffer? Or do we just sit here? I'm too afraid to find out.

'I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word.'

The team and I used to have a great life in Minecraftia, we could get anything we wanted when we asked.

'Now in the morning I sleep alone

Sweep the I used to own.'

Now we sit in this dark void, when before we could easily get out of here.

'One minute I held the key

Next the walls were closed on me

And I discovered that my castles stand

Open pillars of salt and pillars of sand'

I felt like we held the key to the portal from Minecraftia to the real world, we held the key of the Endertwins. And now our house and all of our possessions are probably destroyed, buried underneath the earth.

'For some reason I can't explain

Once you go there was never

Never an honest word

And that was when I ruled the world'

For some reason, I can't explain what I'm feeling, what's been going on, how I plan to get out. Once we all left Minecraftia, I've felt like we haven't been honest. Everyone keeps on saying, "We'll be okay." or, "We're going to get out of here."

All lies.

'And that was when I ruled the world.'

~~~~~

We're all in the void in silence. A painful silence. A deathly silence.

"We need to get out of here. We need to save Minecraftia from our possessed bodies and we need to get back home!" Endy yells.

"Endy, that's never going to happen, just face it." Amy sighs.

Everybody starts to bicker with each other, even Anna. But I just close my eyes and focus on my breathing and blinking.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Blink. Breathe in. Breathe out. Blink.

"Well, what do you think we can do?!" Stampy yells.

Breath in.

"How am I supposed to know!!" Sarah yells back.

Breathe out. Blink.