Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Squid's POV

Stampy and I walk away from Ty's abandoned house.

He couldn't have abandoned it on purpose.

I think the possessed Peggy, along with others, destroyed the house and left it as the mess it now is.

No. No, no, no, no, no!!

Ty can't be gone. Unless he's not gone. And he's possibly possessed. My eyes widen at the thought.

Stampy and I still have one walkie-talkie and Amy has the other from when we were on our quest to tide feat the Endertwins, so we can communicate with her, at least.

I turn on the walkie-talkie.

"Amy? Amy, are you there? Answer me!!" I yell into the walkie-talkie. No answer. Just static.

"AMY!!!" I frantically scream. I start to panic. Then I hear something. I turn on the hologram. Black and purple clouds. That's all I see.

'Hello Stampy and Squid,' a voice says.

I know that voice. I just can't put my finger on it.

'Amy is.... unable to talk right now. She's.... asleep? Yes, she's asleep.'

The voice lets out a faint chuckle. I look at Stampy and our eyes grow wide.

"What did you do to Amy? I promise you if you did anything to hurt her, I'll-" I start.

I don't let myself finish. My eyes grow wide. I know who the voice is. Stampy seems to know, too.

"Stampy, it's okay, I'll just free Amy from Darkness using my powers!" I assure Stampy.

'Oh, sorry, Squid. You can't do that. You see, over the time my sister and I were banished, we've gotten stronger. We've gotten smarter. We've gotten angrier. Our powers are too strong for you to defeat now. Also, we're using a different strategy, now. Amy, along with Ty, Creep and Endy, have joined Peggy and Anna in the dark void. And you're next. I'm using their bodies to take you out. You can't free them, now. There are too many people to free. Poor Squiddy would die if he even tried to free them all, it's too much energy to use. If you even try, I'll come to you. I know exactly where you are. I know exactly what you're doing. I know everything about you. Until next time, cat and squid. But that won't be too long, will it?'

Darkness laughs as the walkie-talkie becomes full of static again. I look at Stampy, fear in my eyes.

Stampy hasn't moved since he heard Darkness's explanation of everything. He hasn't even looked up from the walkie-talkie.

I flip over the device and I see something that catches my eye.

"A tracking device!" I exclaim.

I try to take the tracking device out, but it's implanted in the walkie-talkie. Stampy gasps.

"We have to destroy the walkie-talkie!" I demand.

"No! What if our friends try to contact us?" Stampy says.

I shake my head.

"They're long gone. The only ones left are you, me, Lee and Sarah," I say.

I set the walkie-talkie on the ground and I take a deep breath.

"Goodbye," Stampy says to the walkie-talkie.

I just nod. I step on the device, destroying it. I look at Stampy.

"We have to find Sarah and Lee!!" he exclaims.

I immediately nod my head.

Stampy and I quickly gather our supplies as we race back to main Minecraftia to find them.