Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Peggy's POV

Five minutes ago, we were happy to see each other.

Just happy.

But now we're depressed. We're lost. We're gone. We're possessed. We're cursed. And we might never get out. We'll never have control over our bodies again.

Us in this void.... This dark void we are forced to stay in forever.... is what's left of us.

~~~~~

One year later....

"So," Squid starts.

"So," Anna says, standing up.

"Are we ever going to get out of here?! Maybe there's some way!" Squid says out of the blue.

'Yeah, you're never getting out of here,' I hear Luna say.

"SHUT UP, LUNA!!!" I scream at nothing.

Everyone but Anna looks at me like I've grown six heads.

"It's a CREEPY STALKER GIRL THAT WATCHES US TO BE SURE WE DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY!!!" I yell loud enough for Luna to hear.

Luna appears next to Lee, making him jump.

"BE QUIET!!!" she yells at me.

"NAH, I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!!" I casually scream back.

"Peggy, you might want to stop-" Sarah starts.

"NO, I WON'T STOP!! THIS 'LUNA' GIRL IS THE ONE KEEPING US HOSTAGE HERE!! I AM SICK OF THIS GIRL!! SHE'S FORCED US TO WATCH YOU ALL SUFFER AND SLOWLY DIE!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!! IT'S TEARING ME APART!!" I yell, enraged by Luna.

Luna just smiles.

"Then I'm doing my job," she chirps as she disappears.

I huff and sit down, crossing my arms and pouting. Sarah sits down next to me.

"It'll be okay, just wait, this'll all be over soon," she assures me. After a minute, I stand up.

"What did mean when you said you had to watch us all die?" Ty asks.

"I have a surprise for you girls," Luna says as she ties Anna and I up to chairs.

I say nothing, I just look down at the floor.

Suddenly, Luna uses her magic to force both of out heads up to look at a television screen.

It shows a horrid sight. Our friends. The Chosen Ones, being killed by the possessed bodies. I try to look away, but Luna keeps my head locked.

I try to close my eyes, but I can't, either. I can't even blink.

"Turn that off!!" I yell to Luna.

Luna finally turns it off and stabs Anna and I each with a wooden sword and I black out.

"I was forced to watch you die on that screen. It was horrible," I explain.

"We'll get out of here. I promise I'll get you guys out of here," Squid promises.

"How? How will we get out of here? We're stuck here! Forever!" I scream.

Squid all but shakes his head, sighing.

I fall back on the floor as everyone stays silent.

Just silent.