Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Peggy's POV

I'm in a dark void.

Not this again.

Well, as long as my friends are alright.

I know I'm stuck here.

Forever.

But I'll live with it.

I see a sign. It says, 'The Forgotten'. I guess that's the name of the void.

I start to walk around the void, softly crying.

"Don't cry, we'll get out of here," a voice reassures me.

"W-who said t-that?" I stammer.

A figure appears before me.

"Anna?" I ask.

She nods her head.

Her pale skin is not deathly white. Her dyed red hair is now brown and is very long. Her denim shorts are smeared in her own blood. Her grey shoes are now white and her turquoise top is the only thing recognizable about her. Anna's once blue eyes are now a ghostly grey color.

I run up to her and hug her.

"Why are you here? We just saw you this morning!" I ask her after we pull away from the hug.

"I was possessed, just like you. Darkness said we would be stuck here forever. We won't be able to see our friends again," Anna says as a tear find it's way out of her eye and slips down her cheek.

I start to cry, too.

"We'll get out of here," I assure her.

She smiles through her tears.

"Are Darkness and Sadness possessing us?" I ask.

"Yes and no," Anna answers. My face grows into a confused look as Anna continues.

"Darkness and Sadness are possessing our bodies, but we're also banished from Minecraftia and the real world forever. Even if the Endertwins don't possess us anymore, we'll still be banished," Anna explains, sighing loudly afterwords.

I nod my head.

"So, this is...." I start.

Anna nods.

"What's Left of Us," she finishes.

I nod, tears streaming down my face.

Anna hugs me again.

"It's okay," comforts me.

"Will I-I ever s-see the t-team again?" I say between sobs.

She shakes her head as I cry harder.

"I-I didn't even g-get to s-say goodbye," I whisper.

"I know, but now we have to learn to survive here," Anna says, referring to the void we're in.

"That'll be easy. Nothing's here!" I shout.

Suddenly a blinding light appears as Anna and I collapse to the ground.

But if you think we're being saved....

You're dead wrong.