Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Peggy's POV

What's the point in this? And by this, I mean living. Living in Minecraft. Being happy.

When it all comes tumbling down. In the end, it all topples over you. What's the point in keeping us locked up?

If Darkness and Sadness can just kill us already!! I just.... What's the point in waiting Waiting for a miracle to happen? When I know it won't. We all know it won't. It won't happen. It just won't happen.

~~~~~

A sit against the invisible wall, focusing on my breathing.

Anna paces around, sweating. I groan.

"We're not going to get out of here!" I yell to her.

"No!! We will! I know it!!" Anna screams.

'Anna is right. You won't get out,' a voice says.

"We know that, Sadness!" I exclaim.

'Oh, I am not Sadness, nor am I Darkness. I am everything and nothing. I am everywhere and nowhere,' the voice says.

"Okay, you can stop trying to freak us out, whoever you are!!" Anna screams. Fog starts to form around us. The fog grows thicker until I start to cough. I can't see Anna.

"Anna!!" I scream.

"Peggy! Where are you?!" I hear her yell.

Suddenly, the fog dies down.

It is replaced by a figure. It's not Anna. Anna runs over by me.

"Who..." Anna trails off.

The figure soon becomes more visible. It's a girl. She's obviously an Enderchild.

She has long raven black hair and glowing purple eyes. She's wearing a long black dress that stops at her knees and black combat boots with a diamond sword attached to a silver belt around her waist.

"Who- who are you?" I manage to choke out.

"Who am I? Who am I?" she says and she chuckles which sends a shiver up my spine.

"I am Luna," she simply answers.

"Can you help us escape?!" I frantically ask her.

Again, she chuckles.

"Help you? Escape? You're too cute," she says, sarcasm heavily lacing through every word she says.

"I'm the one that's supposed to keep you here, and be sure you don't escape. There actually is no way for you to escape, but I'm supposed to watch over you so you don't try anything funny. You're powers don't work here, but that doesn't mean your normal fighting abilities don't. There's also no way to communicate to The Chosen Ones, too. You see, I work for Darkness and Sadness, and I have for as long as I can remember. I also help control your possessed bodies. Anna, your possessed body is killing innocent people of Minecraftia, they're gone here, they're gone in real life. Peggy, your body is, well, let's just say, your body is doing some 'special mission.' So, bye-bye, Chosen Ones!" Luna explains.

I lunge at Luna, but Anna keeps me back.

"Don't you dare touch my friends!!" I scream at Luna as she just smiles.

After about a minute of struggling, I finally give up in trying to claw Luna's eyes out, and Anna releases her grip on my shoulders.

"So, there really is no way out, and you're going to watch us like we're some kind of pets??" I ask in disgust.

Luna nods, a devious smile plastered onto her face.

"And if you try anything funny, this is what will happen," Luna says.

"Wait, wha-" I start, but I don't get to finish.

Luna takes out her diamond sword and jabs it straight into my chest. I yelp in pain. I can here Anna's muffled screams and cries. After a minute full of agony, it all stops.

The blood. The pain. The screams. Everything.

I look up and I see Luna holding a magic wand.

"You healed me!! You're a.... sorcerer?!" I exclaim. She nods.

"Oh, this is just great, just wonderful!! This is a dream come true!! Note my sarcasm!!" I scream at Luna.

"Oh, that's not all, I can also teleport!" Luna says as she teleports around the void, and ends up near me, making Anna and I jump.

"Until next time, children. Just remember this, and remember this well," Luna says as she come up to my face.

"I am always watching," she whispers as she fades away.

I look at Anna.

"Great! Just as it couldn't get any worse, we got a creepy stalker girl on our hands!!" Anna says as she throws her arms up in defeat.

'Heard that!!' Luna telepathically says to us. Anna and I groan, and I lay down on what seems like an invisible floor and close my eyes, wishing this was all a dream.