Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Ty's POV

"What do you mean she's 'cursed'?" I impatiently ask.

"Well, Darkness and Sadness.... they took Peggy and are possessing her," Stampy explains.

'That's right. We are possessing Peggy. She will do whatever we say. Even if we tell her to kill you,' we hear Darkness say to us, even though we don't see him.

"Wait, of she's possessed, I can free her!!" Squid says.

'Oh, no, you can't. You see, Peggy is under our possession that is too strong to break. Plus, your stupid powers won't be strong enough to save her,' Sadness says.

'Guys, run! I don't want to hurt you guys! You have to relocate yourselves so I won't be able to find you and kill you!' we hear Peggy say.

"No! Peggy, we're not leaving you!" Sarah yells, crying.

"Sarah, we have to. I know it's hard, but we have to live life without Peggy for now," I explain to her.

'You guys have to leave! Forget about me! Forget who I am, forget my name, everything! The less you know, the better. Someday, I'll find you again,' Peggy says.

Everyone starts to run away, except for Sarah.

I drag her along with me, wrapping my arms around her so she won't run out of my grasp.

"We'll find you, Peggy. I promise," I say before I teleport with the crying Sarah to find a new home.

I need to forget Peggy. It's for the best. Peggy would want it that way.

The image of her long brown hair and green eyes quickly leave my mind.

Who was I talking about again? Oh, yeah, I was talking about her.

I replay all memories of her in my mind. Then, they're gone.

Just like that, they disappear.