Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Stampy's POV

Squid and I continue our journey into the oblivious.

Where will we go?

What will we do?

Well, we could build a shelter and live in the Minecraftian Desert.

We could live our life here, away from the drama and pain in Minecraft.

But the thing is we can never escape that drama and pain.

We could run forever if we wanted to, but all that drama and pain will come back to bite us in the butt.

We can never escape the pain in life.

We just have to learn to be strong about it.

~~~~~

"We.... need.... to rest," I pant as we keep walking.

Correction. As we keep trudging.

"I know...." Squid replies, almost out of breath.

I'm just about to collapse on the ground, but something catches my eye. A house. I've never seen this house before.

"Squid, look," I say, pointing to the odd structure.

Squid nods and we walk over to the wooden house.

I open the door to the wooden cottage, but the door falls off.

This person really needs to clean this place up, I think to myself as I look around.

In the bedroom, there were open chests, an unmade bed, wrappers all over the floor, and weapons hung everywhere. I can barely see the faint grey carpet.

Pots and pans clatter on the kitchen floor as I walk around. A cake was cooking in the furnace. Of course, I take out the cake and eat it all in one bite.

Towels and bottles are sprawled out all over the bathroom floor, along with the mirror smashed and broken.

The living room is the most disastrous. Magazines were scattered all over the coffee table, the television is knocked over and broken. All windows are smashed. From the looks of it, this is Ty's house.

"Stampy, do you think someone did this?" Squid nervously asks me.

"I think it was more than one person that did this." I conclude.

Squid's eyes grow wide.

I nod, knowing what he's thinking.

She came.

I know it.

I know the possessed Peggy came!

Who else killed Ty? Well, he's gone now. I can't believe this. Another person gone! Another innocent and perfectly happy person gone! Just like that.

"Squid, we should go. So we don't...." I trail off.

"Die," Squid finishes for me.

I nod my head.

"Come on, let's go," Squid says as we leave the house.

I sigh as I look back at the house one last time.

Then I turn around and walk away, never looking back at the house that will never be visited upon again.