Paintball

+++
"You know what?"

Finn asked me all of a sudden

"What?" I asked wiping a tear

"We need to get your mind off of douchebag Evans" Finn said dragging me toward the parking lot

He helped me into his big old blue truck and sat in his side driving off somewhere

"Where are we going?" I asked

He glanced at me and smiled

"Paintball"

I just looked at him like he was crazy. I've never been paint balling. I wonder what it's like, especially playing with Finn.
+++
We arrived at the place and wear in gear. We had to wear a white jumpsuit and carry a bad with the paintballs. We've been playing for an hour and it's pretty fun. I'm having so much fun with Finn. Right now we're hiding. I was about to sneak off to another hiding spot when I felt a paintball hit me. I gasped with laughter and saw Finn come out. I laughed and the one right back.

"You're going to regret that Hudson!" I yell laughing
"Try and catch me first" he laughs as well throwing paintballs

I end up hitting his face and he laughs running toward me, chasing me. He catches me and turns me toward him. We're face to face and he puts a strand hair behind my ear. Then the unthinkable happens. He looks into my eyes and leans in, smashing his minty mouth onto mine. At first it's slow and soft, but then he holds my face in support as he deepens the kiss. After making out we pull away. In order to break the tension I squeeze the paintball on his head. Causing us both to laugh. He starts chasing me again.
+++
Rachel gets in Finns truck and he drops her off at the front porch.

"Thanks for today, I had a good time" I say biting my lip
"Glad you did" Finn smirks

We stand there in silence as we start leaning in, only to have the door open widely showing my brother. Before either of us could react Blaine pulls me in.