Deals

++++
A couple weeks later
++++
Rachel POV
Everything's been going really well it's only been a couple of weeks but everything. Feels like it's falling into place.

The last of the boxes was opened last night when Finn and I officially moved into our new cozy little apartment. I haven't seen the nursery but I'm desperate to know. Also my due date is coming up and Santana and Kurt have already helped pack my bag.

I'm so nervous. I just hope I don't have it in school. Speaking of, it's almost lunch, and this baby is really craving some loli pops.

++++
Lunch time
++++

"Oh no"
"He didn't"
"I should've known"
"Stupid frankenteen"

Was heard from Kurt, Santana, Blaine and Monica as they tried to hide the schools newspaper from one very pregnant Rachel. They hadn't seen Finn but knew someone else was about too.
++++
Rachel POV
I was walking in the hallway and everyone was staring. More than usual, at least. Some snickered and some just had a look of pity. What the hell is going on?

I saw Kurt, Blaine, Santana, and Monica all surrounding a piece of paper. I wonder what they're reading. But then I see everyone has a copy of what looks like the same thing and Becky is handing them out. It's the schools newspaper.

"Special delivery from Quinn Fabray, along with a note"

A freshman cheerio said scared. I grabbed it and saw a note taped to the front of the schools newspaper.

Stay away from my man Sam

I just rolled my eyes. I haven't even spoken with Sam. But once I pulled off the not I saw something much worse.

Deals for heart stealers is what one would call this situation. Schools heartthrob and former womanizer Finn Hudson also future daddy has a secret to hide from his baby mama.

Turns out their whole relationship was just a deal! That's right you heard correct, Finn Hudson made a bet to sleep with Rachel Berry, fallen head cheerio, before prom. We all know he accomplished that!

Three sourced confirm the bet scandal that is Finn Hudson

Is this true? It can't be? Can it? Why would Quinn show me this? I can't believe Finn did this!! He couldn't have? Could he?

I need to find him, and fast.
++++

After much searching

++++

My hormones took over and I was crying when finally I found Finn by his locker. I rushed up to him and shoved the newspaper at him

"Is it true!??? Am I stupid bet!??" I yell

He looks at me confused and reads the newspaper. After his face turns from confusing to disappointment he looks at me with sad eyes. I just cover my mouth realizing,

"Oh my god" I say crying

He steps toward me and I step back

"Please Rachel, this was before I realized how much I love you" he tried explaining

I shook my head backing away

"I don't want you anywhere near me" I say mad and crying
"Please Rachel, the baby" he pleads
"No! Stay away from the both of us!" I yell walking away as fast as I could

I saw Monica and Santana and they followed me. I didn't have the keys to the car, Finn did. I didn't even want to glance toward him right now, Slam, but I didn't have too, to know he just punched a locker.

Santana shows me her car keys and I just nod as we head to the outside of the school. Monica rubs my back as I sit in the car.

I can't believe this. It was all a lie. Did he even ever love me? Does he even care about this baby? I refuse to believe he doesn't care for this baby. Right? I mean, but, ugh! I'm just so confused and so hurt. I honestly don't know what to do.

I just know that I don't want Finn anywhere near me or this baby.