Prom

++++
Rachel POV
It's been a couple of weeks, since Finn and I did the deed. Our relationship has gotten stronger, and I seriously think Finn's the one for me. Blaine knows, but not Monica I haven't spoken to her since. Blaine also knows my secret.

Dad is still hesitant about letting us go to prom. I guess Monica felt bad, so she convinced him everything was going to be ok. It's tonight and I'm so excited. Finn is going to be picking me up in his car with Kurt. Both Blaine and I will be arriving with our dates. Monica decided she wanted to ride alone.

It's time for me to get ready,
++++
Monica POV
I feel really bad for saying what I said. I can see Rachel really loves Finn. But I'm worried, I'm worried that she was right and he's just using her. All I want is for my little sister to be safe. Lately Blaine's been acting stranger, but I'm more focused on Rachel. I should probably start getting ready since it's almost six.
++++

A couple hours later

++++
Rachel POV
After finishing my hair and makeup, I'm about to put on my dress when my feet start hurting. Whatever. I put on my dress and look in the mirror. It's a little tighter than usual, but I'll manage.

"Don't worry Rach, everything's going to be fine" I tell myself

I check my phone that was charging and it reads six forty six! The boys should be here any minute. I walk out my door only to find Monica walking out as well. She gives me a small smile, and I decide to smile back. Our moment is interrupted by my fathers voice.

"Are your intentions good with my daughter?" I heard my dad

I widen my eyes and rush downstairs to find Kurt, Blaine and Finn talking with daddy. Oh no.

"Ok, bye daddy see you later" I say grabbing Finns hand and rushing out the door

I didn't even say bye to Monica, but I guess I'll see her there.

"Rachel, you look gorgeous" Finn says staring at me

I blush

"Thank you" I answer
"Eyes on the road buddy" Blaine interrupts

I just roll my eyes
++++

They arrive at prom

++++
Blaine POV
I know Rachels secret, and honestly I'm scared for her. I mean of course I support her, but this is crazy. I haven't even told Kurt about it, and I'm freaking out. It's distracting me and he can tell.

"Blaine what's wrong?" Kurt asks

We've been dancing for like and hour and the whole time I've been keeping a close eye on my sister. I don't even think she's told him. From a distance, I see Sam staring. Hm, now that's weird.

"Nothing just family troubles" I assure which isn't a complete lie
++++
Rachel POV
Ever since we got here we've been dancing. And I love dancing with Finn it's so much fun. Santana came by and danced with me for a couple dances as Finn got me some water. I don't trust the fruit punch. Finn still wasn't back when Quinn and Sam showed up.

"Nope, not tonight Fabray, so go away" Santana said not even taking a glance at her
"I just wanted to say, vote Fabray tonight" she smiled

But her smiled showed amusement, like she knew a secret, and before I knew it, Monica had come over.

"Rachel, I need to talk to you" Monica says worried

Quinn smiled

"Got too run" she said amused

Whatever.

"What is it" I ask pulling away from Santana

Monica leans in and whispers

"I know,"

I widen my eyes

"How!??" I whisper
"I saw it" she said looking at me

Before I could respond Finn came over with my water. I grabbed it gulping it down. Sam came over as fast song came on. Without any explanation he punched Finn. I could smell the alcohol. Finn didn't fall instead he punched him back.

"Hey! Hey! Stop" I yell trying to break it up

Monica pulled me back as they became more aggressive. Sam fell back a little but then he rammed into Finn. I followed them telling them to stop along with Quinn. Blaine, Kurt, and Monica followed us as we tried to break it up. Coach Sue came over and pulled Sam away

"Proms over for you two boys!" She yelled pulling them out

Quinn looked devastated and she ran off. I ran after Finn,

I got outside only to find them at it again. I didn't want Finn to get hurt as they neared the street.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled hitting Sam

I heard footsteps running toward us as I decided to jump Sam to get him to stop. Instead he pushed me back causing me to fall in the middle of the street. I hit my head and hard as I saw the bright lights approaching quickly while I tried getting up. It all happened so fast.

"Rachel!" I heard Santana yell
"Watch out!" Monica screamed
"The baby!" Blaine shouted just as Finn pushed me out of the street

Without a moment of hesitation he went flying through the the air

"FINN!!!!!" I cried out as I saw him the concrete

The car went by fast not stopping. I rushed to Finns aid as everyone started crowding me and asking if I was ok. Who cares about me!  Soon enough the whole prom was outside staring at Finns bloody body in the middle of the street.

I started crying and holding him

"Please, please, don't die Finn," I cried and I held his face and whispered

"Please, please, I need you, This baby needs you"