Chapter 7

Great.

"What are you talking about?" I snap at her.

"Oh Hasley! I saw you with Aaron! And Reece. And Bryce. AND Nick! Man you get around don't you?" And guess who happened to walk in the room? Aaron and Nick. They look at me, horror mixed with with determination all over my face, then at Brittany then back to me.

"Go away Brittany. Leave Hasley alone." Aaron says, stepping in between Brittany and I. Brittany scoffs.

"Go ahead, Aaron. Stand up for your little girlfriend." She crosses her arms over her chest, obviously she's not backing down anytime soon.

"Why can't you just leave people alone?! You're such a little bitch! Get a life and stay out of others!" Aaron yells in Brittany face. Her expression was priceless! Her eyes got as big as golf balls, and her jaw dropped, her face turning pale. And for once, no sound was coming out of her mouth!

"Gosh! Finally!" I accidentally say aloud. Instantly I through my hand over my mouth, as Aaron turns to me wide eyed. Brittany turns to me as well.

"Excuse me? Did you say something?" She asks, getting in my face.

"I didn't stutter did I?" I snap back at her. Her face turns bright red with anger.

"You little bitch!" She mumbles before she send her fist flying at my face, making contact I might add. I through my hand to my face, jaw dropped, I turn to her.

"You mother fuc--" I start to yell, getting out of my seat, and walking towards her.

"MS. TAVARES, MR. HENDERSON, MS. GOUD! MY OFFICE. NOW!" Mrs. Riddly yells from the classroom door. I was this close to decking her in the face and breaking her fake nose! That close! So freaking close! I shoot a scowl at Brittany at the same time she sticks her nose up in the air and stalks off towards Mrs. Riddly. I look at Aaron who looks at me and motions for me to go first.

"Sit." Mrs. Riddly commands, meanly. We sit in the chairs, Aaron in between us.

"Care to explain?" Mrs. Riddly asks, raising her eyebrows.

No one spoke. Me and Aaron both know that this is Brittany's doing.