Chapter 21

"CASI! Get back here!" Aaron yells playfully, running after his sister.

"No! I don't wanna go to bed!" Aaron finally catches up with his sister and whispers something in her ear. Her face scrunches up in disgust as she looks between me and Aaron.

"Ew Ew ewwie! Put me to bed right now Aarwin!" she yells, kicking a screaming. He lets out a laugh, as he hauls his sister up the steps and goes into her room. I've only played with her for an hour and she already loves me. All I did was give her my Cassidy doll.

"GOOG NIGHT HAZY!" she screams from upstairs. I smile and yell back.

"GOOD NIGHT CAS! SWEET DREAMS!" I walk over to the couch and plop myself into the middle cushion. I lay my head back and think of today, quickly shaking my head not wanting to think of today. I close my eyes and think back to a few hours ago when Aaron was messing with me and gave me a hickey the size of my fist. I reach up and touch the sore, purplish-red mark, as a tiny smile reaches my lips, but quickly disappears when I hear a door shut.

"Why you smilin?" Aaron asks, sitting closely to me on the couch.

"I wasn't." I say, keeping my eyes closed. I can almost hear the smirk in Aaron's voice.

"Were you think of me again? Come on Hasley, I told you that wasn't good for your brain." I reach over and slap him, but he catches my hand before I can pull away. I open my eyes slowly and look over at him. He's staring down at my hand.

"Please tell me you're not going insane?" I say, sarcastically. He looks up at me and smirks. Suddenly, he grabs me around the waist and hoists me over his shoulder and carries me up to his room. He sets me down and shuts his door and lays on his bed telling me to change into my pajamas. I do as I'm told and grab my Soffees and neon pink sports bra and a t-shirt. Once I've finished changing, I walk out and see Aaron laying on his bed, boxers hanging out of his purple basketball shorts, arms folded behind his head and 8 pack popping out at me, eyes closed. I set my stuff down and walk over to his bed and lay next to him. After a few moments of sweating I finally sigh and sit up on my elbow looking down at him with an annoyed expression. He opens one eye and looks at me.

"What'd ya want shorty?" He says, closing his eyes.

"It's really hot in here." I whine. He only chuckles at me.

"Then take off your t-shirt," I stare at him wide eyed and mouth open. He chuckles again. "I can see your pink sports bra straps." He opens his eyes and reaches up and pulls on one of the straps, letting it go, snapping me on the shoulder. I hesitate before he closes his eyes and I quickly take off my t-shirt and lay back down next to him, uncomfortably.

"What?" Aaron asks, feeling my tension. He turns his head to look at me and I swear I saw his eyes bulge but it quickly disappears. "What's wrong?" He senses my uncomfortableness, and rolls his eyes.

"Hasley, you look fine, gosh. It's not like I'm gonna ra--" He stops suddenly, realizing what he was about to say. My mouth opens slightly, and my bottom lip begins to quiver. I turn over away from him and cross my arms over my chest. I hear him sigh and throw his head back against his pillow.

"Look Hasley, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- It just came out- I'm so sorry." I can hear the hurt in his voice. A tear rolls down my cheek. The bed shifts, and I feel his arm wrap around me. His nose rests against my ear and his breath sweeps against the hickey he made. "Really Hasley. I'm sorry." He says in a low, seductive voice. My breath hitches and I calm down a bit. I slowly unfold my arms and gently grab his hand. I turn over in his arms to face him. His eyes are full of worry. I place my hands against his chest, and look him in the eyes. A sweet, gentle smile appears on his face, as he leans in closer to me and kisses my forehead, gently, lingering a bit. I smile sweetly back at him, as he wraps his arms around the bottom of my back and pulls me closer to him. An evil smile appears on my lips as I think about what I can do to get back at him for giving me a hickey...

Give him one too.