Chapter 31

I didn't want to leave him. Aaron pulled me away.

"Why did you do that?"

"He was pissing me off."

"I could have handled that my self Air." I frown at him, disappointed.

"Fine next time I'll leave you to be raped!" I stop. As does my heart. I gasp for air. His shoulders drop, and so does my hand from his.

"Haz..." I turn around, fiercely and storm the other way.

"Hasley COME ON! I WAS ANGRY! UPSET!" As I round the corner, I run into his familiar arms and grip to him.

"Hazy what's wrong?" He asks me.

"He said that next time he'll leave me to get raped cause I said I could have handled you fine."

"He was just like I was. He'll come around. That's something you need to know about Aaron. When he's mad, he says the very first thing that come's to mind, 100% of the time." I frown.

"So I've noticed."

Nick grabs my hands. "You know I'm sorry, right Haz?" I nod my head, smiling up at him. "Good." He says, as he grabs me into a hug.

"Can we just get out of here? I don't wanna be here anymore." He nods his head as he wraps an arm around my shoulder, directing me out the doors towards his jeep.

"Let's go home. I just wanna eat some ice cream and pizza and watch a movie." Nick laughs as he drives to my house.

"Oh! Wait! What about Ellie?" I was supposed to take her home today.

"We can come back and get her-"

"No. Let me text her and she can spend the day with us." He nods his head, turning the car around as Ellie comes out the front door of the school. She skips over to the drivers side as Nick smiles and rolls the window down.

"Hey El."

"Hi." She leans into the window and gives Nick a soft gentle kiss.

"Get in the car! We're gonna eat and party and watch a movie!" Ellie laughs, opening the back door and sitting in the middle with her head between our seats.

"Really? Where?" I laugh.

"My place!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh a large peperoni and two large cheese pizza's please." The man mumbled something in the phone about how us teenagers eat too much now a days.

"Ok! That's going to be $19.05!" I thanked him and gave him the address.

"Well he was friendly." I mumble sarcastically. Ellie and Nick laugh from their spot on the couch. I plop my self down on the couch next to them and start to get into the movie.

KNOCK KNOCK!

My heart flutters as the person at the door knocks again.

"Hasley? Are you gonna get that?" I jump and come out of my trance at the sound of Nick's voice. My breathing hitches as I get off of the couch and walk over to the window. I pull the drapes back slowly and drop them when I see who it is. I stumble backwards, running into the living room table.

"Hasley? What's wrong with you? Who's at the door?" I look up at my two friends with tears in my eyes, shaking.

"He's here." I whisper out, fear oozing from my voice.