Chapter 6 (Pic of Brittany)

"WAKE UP HAZZEY!" My brother screams, jumping onto my bed, laying his fat lard of a self on top of me.

"GET OFF BENNY BOO!" I push him, trying to breath.

'Seriously get up. You slept in." Shit. I jump up as he gets off and grab my clothes and don't bother with a shower. I straighten my hair and throw my clothes on and do my make-up perfectly. I look at my self in the mirror and smile approvingly at my self. I grab my phone and bag and run down the stairs to Ben's car where he's waiting for me.

"Hey Haz." Mac says, when I round the corner to my locker. I smile up at Mac.

"Hi Mac." He gives me a confused look.

'You alright?" I chuckle at him, opening my locker.

"I'm great beside for the fact that your best friend here decided to jump on me this morning." I say, punching Ben in the gut. Suddenly everyone stops talking and falls silent. We turn to see Reece walking through the front doors, bruised. My mouth falls open slightly, but I close it instantly. Reece walks past Mac, Me and Ben. Locks eyes with me, sending me a death glare.

"fuck you." He mumbles, quietly.

"Fuck You too Reece!" I say, louder than him, causing everyone to gasp. Mac freezes so does Ben. Reece stops, turning to look at me. Pissed.

"Excuse me? No one talks to me like that." He says, angrily cocky.

"Well I just did. So back off." I say, zipping up my now full backpack and placing it on my back. I don't know Reece that well, and I have no clue if he'll punch a girl or not. I'm scared shitless right now, but I'm not going to show that. Keep calm, and act like he's not affecting you in anyway. I look back at him, equally cocky. He looks almost taken aback. He glances over my shoulder than back at me, a sudden glint in his eyes.

I cross my arms over my chest, standing my ground. Literally everyone is watching me.

"What the hell do you think you're going to do?!" He asks, smirking and crossing his arms too. I actually don't know. Like at all. I open my mouth to speak, but am cut off.

"Back off Reece. Just go to class and leave her alone, she didn't do a thing to you." I look up and see Nick, Aaron and Bryce standing next to me. I sigh internally, I have no clue where this was going.

Reece scoffs, walking off. "She aint worth it don't bother!" He yells over his shoulder. I fuming now. But Nick steps in front of me so I can't run after Reece and beat the living shits out of him.

"Thanks guys." I say shuffling my feet awkwardly. The bell rings before anyone can say anything and everyone in the halls leaves and stops staring at me. I'm not going to hear the end of this one. In every class, someone is staring at me. Every class! Like foreal get a life! I make it to seventh period without confrontation. I didn't say I made it through 7th period.

"Hasley! I heard about the 'fun' you had at the party the other night." says none other than Brittany and fake smile plastered on her face!