Chapter 12

"Aaron James Henderson! You do not talk to a lady like that! Get down to the car now! We are going home!" His mother scolded from behind him. "I'm sorry Hasley, thank you for having us over." Melody apologized before walking away. Once he was downstairs, I bust out laughing. I got him so bad!

I hear the front down close and Aaron's front door open then close. I glance over to see Aaron's bedroom light turn on. I look away and walk into my bathroom, directly opposite of the bedroom window, and leave the door open. I look at my self in the mirror. Deciding on curling my hair tomorrow, I pull out my curling wand to do the curls now and fix them in the morning. I grin when I hear Aaron's window open. He's so predictable.

"Hasley!" He whisper yells. I bite my tongue and turn around, trying to hide my smile.

"Yes Aaron?" I say in my sweetest voice. He glares at me.

"What was that for?!"

"What was what for?" I ask, playing dumb. I lets out a breath in frustration.

"Would you please stop?!"

"Stop what Aaron?" I bat my eyes a couple of times to add on to the effect. I watch as his chest rises and falls quickly. I expect him to start yelling at me, he tends to loose his temper easily, but he doesn't. Actually he does something totally unexpected.

He steps out of his window and starts to swing from each branch till he reaches the tree in front of my window. I stare at him, wide eyed, as he jumps into my room with ease. He walks over to me, keeping his eyes on my the whole time. I let out the breath I've been holding once he gets about a fingers length away from me.

"Answer the damn question." He growls. I raise my eyebrows at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not with that tone sir." I point my nose in the air like a little priss and look away from him. I hear a grumble in the back of his throat. I bit my cheek to suppress my laughs. Just as I'm about to turn and throw another snappy comeback at him, he grabs me around the waist, pulling me closer to him. I turn to look into his chocolate eyes. My breathe gets caught as I look at this breath taking creature in front of me. I then snap out of it, I don't like Aaron, I never have!

I push off of him. He stumbles back, looking shocked as he just got rejected. I walk away, going back to curl my hair. I'm almost done, when I hear a slam from behind me that causes me to legit pee my pants, no joke.