Chapter 35

My heart was beating erratically.

I couldn't believe I was ready to do this!

You're crazy Hasley! You'll never be able to take this back! My brain yelled at me.

I shook away the thoughts and placed my trembling foot onto the soft carpet of the living room floor. I watched as my baby lazily watched tv, unaware of the half naked girl in the room.

Now don't get me wrong, I was scared, but with Aaron everything was better. I felt safe with him, and knew that he wouldn't intentionally harm me, and if he did, he would fix things immediately.

I closed my eyes, taking a few deep breathes before walking into the living room and sitting on the couch as if nothing was going on. I cuddled up next to him, and instantly felt how tense his whole body was, he didn't even wrap his arm around my shoulder.

Internally, I was freaking out.

Externally, I was a cool as a cucumber.

I kept my eyes on the tv, laughing at the appropriate moments, not even paying attention to the gaping boy next to me. Acting wise, I was so winning. Mentally stable? Definitely not.

A commercial came on, and I situated myself on the couch more comfortably. I could still feel Aaron's eyes on me as I got up to lock the front door, remembering that I didn't when we got home. I walked back to the couch without looking at Aaron, but I knew for sure he was checking me out, the matching undies were a thong.

I sat back down, leaning into Aaron, and continued to watch tv. After about five minutes of tv watching, the tv got shut off. I turned to Aaron.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I said, accusingly. He looked down at me as if I were crazy.

"Uhm Haz? You wanna explain why you're dressed like that?" My heart rate stared to pick up. I looked away from his eyes and bit my lip, nervously.

"I'm uh..." I looked up, blushing, and finally Aaron's eyes got real wide and his mouth formed into the shape of an o.

"Oh." And then suddenly, panic took over his face.

"Where's your brother and your mom?" He rambled quickly. I smiled up at him.

"Ben's at Mac's house and mom is out of town on a business call for two weeks." I grinned up at my flustered boyfriend. We've been dating for maybe a month or more, but we've known each other our whole lives.

"Are you-are you sure you're ready? I mean, we don't have to do this if you don't wa--" I rose onto my knees in front of him and placed my finger over his mouth, shutting him up. His eyes got wide as he watched me.

"I'm ready." I grinned at him, hopefully seductively and not looking like the mad hatter. Suddenly he jumped and pulled me to him, wrapping my legs around his back, and placing his hands under my thighs, "FINALLY!" he yelled as he ran out of the living room and up the stairs to my room.

As soon as he got to the top of the stairs he started kissing me. He walked to my room and shut the door behind him, still holding me in his arms and kissing me. The kiss started getting hotter, more passionate, fiery and wanting. He wanted me.

I wanted him.

He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing down my neck to the spot were he gave me a hickey. Suddenly, I started to panic and Aaron felt it too. He pulled away to look at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you ok? We can stop if you want." He's so sweet! I pulled him closer to me so that we were nose to nose.

"I'm ok. I'm just scared. You know, this is technically my first time." He smiled sweetly at me.

"Me too." He admitted. My eyes got wide.

"What? I could have sworn I heard someone say you weren't a virgin!" He shook his head.

"Nah. Virgin status." And suddenly I felt much better. I let out a breath and layed my head back, smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked me. I raised my head to meet his forehead.

"I'm just glad that we can do this together." He smiled back at me.

"Me too. So you're ok?" I nodded my head, playing with the seam of his shirt. He glanced down at my fingers, and smirked.

And then ripped off his shirt and threw it to the floor.

I placed my hands on his chest, gently holding him back. He looked at me confusedly.

"Wait." He rolled his eyes, smiling.

"What?!" I widened my eyes and smiled at him.

"I want us to take this slow, can we just cuddle for now, and then eventually we'll get into it?" He rolled his eyes again but reluctantly fell next to me on the bed.

"I guess!" He breathed out, exaterably. I rolled my eyes and layed on my side with my back to him, he turned over and wrapped an arm around my waist and groaned.

"You should wear this every time we cuddle." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"I'm being serious." He said seriously.

"I'll think about it, but I'm not gonna just casually stroll into your house wearing this! Oh yeah Hey Ms. Henderson! How are you?" We laughed together.

"You usually come through the window anyway. What's the difference?"

"The difference, my cute confused boyfriend, is that that someone will see me hopping trees in this and think I'm pysco!" He chuckled.

"Or they might stop and stare." He suggested.

"Yeah just what I needed." Aaron sighed behind me. I sighed too.

"Aaron?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Is anyone home at your house?"

"Nope. Cas is at... his place for the weekend, Joe is at a friends house and my mom is at work, she has the midnight shift so she went out to eat with some friends." Joe is his younger brother. I turned over to face him and placed my hands on his chest, looking up at him.

"Well I would feel better if we did this at your place?" I told him, blushing. He then started smiling and grabbed me in his arms and took off towards the window.

"Woah woah woah! I need a robe or clothes or something!" He leans over and throws me his shirt. Suddenly, I get an idea.

"Hang on, I'll be right back." I run into the bathroom and remove my "top" and replace that with his shirt.

"Ok. I'm ready now." I say as I walk out of the bathroom. He smiles, taking my hand and leads me to his tree.

Once I set foot into his room, I take a deep breath and turn to him. He's just stepped into the room and is closing the window so I step behind him and softly place my hands on the band of his purple basketball shorts. He freezes, not knowing what to do.

"You positive?" I wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Mmhmm."

"You're not going to freak out this time, when I take off your top?"

"Me! You're the one who freaked out cause your little man wanted to come out and play." He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's do this!"

"Finally." I mimicked. He smirked and leaned in to me.