Chapter 23

"What the hell! Why are you- how did you- what the hell?!" Aaron stumbles, confused. He's out of bed now and so am I, as soon as I saw that Reece was in the doorway I got my shirt and a pair of Aaron's basket ball shorts on, and pulled the string to make them tighter. I want to be as covered up as possible around Reece. Reece growls at us, causing me to jump and run behind Aaron.

"Gimme the bitch." He growls through clenched teeth. I can feel Aaron tense and I watch as he slowly forms his fist into a ball.

"You keep away from Hasley." Aaron growls. Reece takes a step foreword. I grab onto Aaron's boxers, the only fabric close by seeing as he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Why should I?" Reece growls back.

"Because she doesn't want to be anywhere near you, and shouldn't be."

"What's it to you? It's not like she's anything to you!"

"Hasley's my best friend, and I love her! Now get out of my fucking house before I have to call the police!" I gasp, Reece takes one last glare before storming out of the house, we watch him leave to make sure he doesn't disturb Cas. I'm still holding onto Aaron's shorts, shocked.

He-he loves me?

After a few moments Aaron lets out a sigh. "We should probably lock the front door..." I only nod my head and let him go downstairs to lock the door. When he comes back, he sees my shocked expression. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

But I don't hug him back.

I stand there, mouth open, shocked.

Finally, he picks me up and takes me over to his bed, setting me on it gently. He sits in front of me and wraps his legs around me. But I'm still in shock. He loves me. Aaron Henderson loves me.

Aaron Henderson loves me, Hasley Tavares.

I look up at a concerned, sexy looking, Aaron. "Do you love me as a best friend or-or more?" I ask my pondering question. He grins at me, taking my hands in his.

"Both I guess."

"Good." but before he can answer, I smash my lips to his.