Chapter 11

"Well. Dig in!" My mother says, sitting down and grabbing the potatoes. I grab the turkey and put a couple pieces on my plate. I take the rest of the food, plopping on a reasonable amount then digging in. I glance up at Aaron, just as he looks down, blushing. I smile inwardly. This is going to be grand! I pick up a piece of turkey with my fork, and move my foot across the table till I find Aaron's leg and gently rub up his leg, which sends his knee flying into the table with a loud bang, surprise! I look down, trying to suppress a laugh. Everyone looks up at Aaron, confused.

"Aaron, sweetie. Are you alright?" His mother asks him, looking concerned at her son.

"I-I-- I'm fine." Aaron blushes, looking back down at his food. He looks up, reaching for the butter. I smile, reaching for the butter as well, my hand grazing his. He drops the butter onto the table with yet another bang. I pull my hand back quickly, suppressing yet another giggle. I close my eyes and bit my lip, trying to restrain my self. I look up to see Aaron glaring at me. I send him an innocent look as if to say "what?" He lets out a loud sigh and goes back to his food.

I gulp down my water and get up to get some more from the kitchen. I pour my self a glass, and walk out of the kitchen. As I walk past Aaron, I gently stroke the back of his neck, causing him to jump. I sit back in my seat and continue to eat my food.

I reach out to grab the mashed potatoes just as something touches the side of my leg. I drop the mashed potatoes, causing them to go everywhere. I look up at my mom and send her an apologetic look. She scolds me with her eyes.

"Why don't you guys just go, you too make such a mess!"

I jump from the table, "Sorry mom." I mumble, running up the stairs. I shut the door to my room and step in my closet, changing out of my dress, into a pair of tight short shorts and a tight pink tank top that hugs me in the right places.

"What the hell Hasley!" Aaron yells barging into my room.

"Knock much?" I shut the door to my closet and look up to see a fuming Aaron Henderson. And boy does he look sexy when he's mad! I shake my head from my thoughts and walk over to my bed, laying on my pillow. He storms over to me throwing his hands into the air.

"What.The.Hell?!"