Chapter 16

"HASLEY GET UP!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Ten more minutes!" I grumble back.

"DON'T MAKE ME SEND ELMO UP THERE AFTER YOU!" I let out a chuckle as I hear a low and loud bark from down stairs.

Elmo is my 5 year old tan Shar Pei (picture at the side). I absolutely love him.

"MOOOOM! ITS SATURDAY! WHY DO I NEED TO GET UP!?" I hear her let out a breath in frustration.

"ELMO IS YOUR DOG! NOW GET UP AND WALK HIM!" I groan and roll out of bed and head over to my dresser. I grab a pair of basketball shorts and a white tank top. I pull my hair back into a dutch braid and fix my makeup slightly. I put on my socks and slides and grab my phone and step out of my room. I grab the leash hanging on the wall and walk downstairs. As soon as I hit the bottom step, I'm attacked.

"ELMO! GET OFF ME!" I yell while laughing. My giant 4 billion pound puppy barks happily and licks my face. I gently push him off of me and hook his leash to his collar. He barks happily and jumps up and down.

"Well now I'm awake." I mumble under my breath.

"What's that hunny?" I roll my eyes.

"Nothing mom! I'll be back later, bye!"

"Ok hunny, I love you make sure you have your phone on you!" My moms yells as I walk out the door.

I step outside and instantly feel the heat hit me like a semi-truck going 80 miles an hour. I breath in taking in the heat and looking around. I notice the blue and red and yellow butterflies and the pretty birds. I also notice the bright blue, cloudless sky. I'm suddenly pulled sharply, as Elmo dashes forward, tired of waiting for me. I let out a chuckle.

"Elmo! Slow down!" Elmo does as he's told, but comes to a complete halt. He looks up as if he's just seen a squirrel. And you would have think he had if it were'nt for the extremely gorgeous dog walking towards us. Well she wasn't walking at all. On the contrary, she was bolting for us, at full speed. I take time to notice that she's a Shar Pei as well. But she's a gorgeous snow white Shar Pei, while Elmo's a golden tan. I don't see anyone around but she does have a straggling leash on her.

As she gets closer, I reach down and grab the leash, jolting her backwards and letting out a slight yelp. I get down on my knees and pet her nose.

"I'm sorry." I say in a baby voice, and scratch behind her ears. She barks happily and licks my face.

"Damn, don't you look hot?!" I hear a person say, out of breath. I look up and see none other than, Reece. My smile drops and so does the leash. His dog takes off running but he lets her go. I look at him with an evil eye.

"Aren't you going to get your dog?" I snap at him. He gets closer to me, not even seeing my growling dog. He grabs around my waist.

"Oh come on baby, I thought we could hang out today?" I push off of him but he grabs my wrist tightly, pulling me back to him.

"Get your hands off of me!" I say, louder than before.

"You best keep your voice down." He growls at me, tightening his grip. I look around to see if anyone is outside that could possibly be a witness. I take notice that I've only made it to Aaron's house.

No one is around.

I look back up at him with terror in my eyes. I hear a faint squeal but I'm not sure. He smirks.

"Afraid. Just how I like em." He steps closer to me, grabbing my waist with his free hand, pulling me to him.

"Please just go."

"But that would ruin all the fun."

His grip gets tighter and I'm starting to see black and stars. His grip gets even tighter as I'm hoisted over his back and pass out.