Part One: C24 Tell Me Then.

"Alright, on the way out of the bus you'll be given a key. We checked you all in and since this resort is rented out for us, you'll each get your own room. Take the key and got to your room. Freshen up and we'll meet you downstairs in the lobby, ready to go." Scolari announced as the bus came to a halt.

I stood up and yawned. Then I got a head rush and sat back down quickly and brought my head into my hands.

"Annie! Are you okay?" Neymar asked rubbing my back.

"Mhm. Just a head rush. You go, I'll be out." I said to him dismissively.

"No, I'm-"

"It's okay, Neymar. You go and I'll be with her." I heard Ashley say.

Neymar gave me a side hug and gave me a kiss on my temple and left.

I blushed at the contact. How does he manage to do that and how does that happen? I don't even like him that way.

After a few minutes I looked up to see Ashley grinning her ass off.

"Shut it. I'm not talking to you about this. Or anything for that matter." I glared getting up.

"You can not talk to me the much you want but amor, your face says it all." She smirked while handing me a key. Our rooms were right beside each other. "You're whipped."

"I am not." I walked out of the bus. I looked at her. "What is that even supposed to mean? I feel like it relates to domestic violence."

"You know what it means." She put her arms around my shoulder walking us up to our floor. "You are in love, cara."

"No I'm not." I said rolling my eyes. I quickly found my room and ran in before she could say anything. "I'll see you in 20." I yelled as I locked the door.

I took a shower and texted Ashley on what I should wear.

Me: What are you wearing for the press conferences?

Ashley Ramos 🇪🇸👑: Casual. I'm just wearing jeans and a top. Maybe heals but that's debatable. Wbu?

Me: Yah, I'll wear jeans too. Maybe a blouse.. But heals for sure!

Ashley Ramos 🇪🇸👑: I'll see you in a bit! Oh and question..

Me: What?

Ashley Ramos 🇪🇸👑: Do you and Neymar have a thing?

Me: NO. 😒

I threw my phone on the bed and opened my suitcase. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and rolled the cuffs up a bit as I was wear my black Louboutin pumps. I also wore my grey shirt with a white blazer. I had my MK watch and my mom's necklace on.

I kept my makeup simple and left my hair down. I took my curler and quickly made some loose curls. I decided to put a fedora on just because I felt like it.

I grabbed my purse and put my necessary things in. I then grabbed my room key and put it in my purse. Lastly I grabbed my aviators and headed out.

I knocked on Ashley's room door and she opened it. She looked really pretty. She was wearing ripped jeans and a light baby pink ruffley blouse. She had a black blazer on top of that. Her hair was also in loose curls. She had nude Louboutin pumps on. Though it looked like she was still doing her makeup.