Stay away from my friends

Tony's P.O.V

Me and Mike have been dating for almost a month and I've been getting comfortable with him. We usually go out to the club and I give him some lap dances 0.0 but its fun. I remember the first day I met him. I instantly fell in love with him.

~flash back. (I don't know how they met so this is tottaly made up)~

I was headed to school as always and noticed a car drive by, it wasn't like any ordinary car, this one had a beautiful boy tatted up and two piercings on his lip. The music was blasting throughout the car and he was going fast. As I got to the school entrance I noticed the same car pull up and the boy got off the car. I was a bit popular in school so I new all of the people there because I was nice. I headed to the front office to see if the new kid was going to be there, as I expected he was sitting down on a chair with a paper in his hand.

"Hello Tony" The front office lady said

"Hi Mrs. Castillo" I returned

"This is Mike, he's new here and I was thinking it'd be a great idea if you could show him around. Can you do that Tony? Please?" She asked

"Sure I'm more than happy to do that" I replied eagerly

Mike stood next to me and I opened the door for him like a gentleman. "Win" I said quietly as he passed through the door .

~Since most of the time Tony and Mike will be talking Mikes words will be in italic. Tony will be normal.

"What"

"Oh nothing"

"Anyway let's keep on going"

We walked down all the hallways and showed him some shortcuts, the gym, restrooms and his class rooms. By the time we finished it was lunch time.

"Want to come sit with me?"

"What on the "cool kids" table?" He said making fingers when he said cool kids

"No, under a tree"

"What tree? There aren't any in this school"

"I know a place that does"

I took his hand, which was soft and ever so perfect and took him behind the school, there was a huge bush and we went through it. Behind the bush was a huge river and trees