Kissing in Cars

~Im starting Hell in 1 day (aka school) That means I am going to update Weekly. Every Friday or Saturday for all my 4 stories. I know I haven't posted the Sebaciel and Ereri but I will today. Thanks for reading guys!~

Jacobs P.O.V

Today was the end of the tour, we were heading home. Im excited to go to their house, turns out they live together. I can't wait to go to a place I can finally call home.

"Were here!" Vic screamed

I dashed out with bags on me so fast I fell off the bus.

"Holy shit Duck are you okay!?" Jaime screamed

"I'm fine" I mumbled dusting myself off

I ran to the house and Jaime hurriedly opened the door. I dropped my bags and my eyes widened at the beautiful big house.

"This was my parents old house" Mike explained

"Yea, they moved out to smaller house and gave this one to us" Vic added

"This is also were I met Mike" Tony dreamily said making cute faces at him.

We went into a huge living room and the couches were the most comfiest things ever. The color scheme was amazing, black, grey and red. White stairs, dark wood floors, chandeliers, the dining room had a black table and red chairs. We went upstairs and I looked into everyone's room, yes it might sound creepy but I went in them and inspected everything. Mikes room had white walls with a ton of posters covering them. He had black sheets and black drawers. I went into Vic's, his room was way different than Mikes. He had black walls and one blue, his bed was blue and the drawers were black. Jaime's room had grey walls and a red bed with dark brown drawers. Tonys room had green walls and they were covered in posters of bands, chicks, and turtles. He had a huge shelve that had plush turtles and even more that fans gave to him. His bed was green and covered in even more turtle plushies. His drawers where covered in them, he had a turtle clock, lamp and ninja turtle curtains. It looked like a 9 year olds bedroom, besides the chick posters of course.

After I finished looking at the rooms I saw an extra door and of course I was curious I opened the door.

"What're you doing?" A voice asked

"Uh nothing!" I screamed, Mike made a face and laughed

"You scared the shit out of me!" I scolded, punching his arm

"This is your room darling" he said in a mom tone (if that even exists)

"Why thank you" I replied sassily

"Mmmm. Girl you betta watch yo mouth uh uh gurl" he said, trying to up my sassyness. (I'm making up words today, work with me)

"DID YOU FIND YOUR ROOM YET!" The three boys screamed running down the hall

"Yeap" I replied derpily

"Well dis is chour room I hope chu like it and chu can decorate it however chu want so if you wanna go buy paint tommorow and stuff we can so chu can do whatever you want chu know?" Vic said in a Mexican accent

"Okey senorita" I mocked him

"IM NOT A GIRL! MOMMY HE HURT MY FEELINGS!" Vic cried and pulled Mikes shirt like a child

"What did you do to my baby girl!" He followed saying in a mom tone

"I'm not a girl!" Vic cut his "mommy" off and crossed his arms

We laughed it off and went downstairs to the living room

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Mike asked