Props & Mayhem

~Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was a bit busy~

Jacobs P.O.V

It was dark. I was running, running for my dear life. I couldn't see a single soul out on the street. I wasn't alone and that wasn't a good thing. I was being followed. Ever since I left the bus from hearing Jaime got hit by a car, I panicked and ran outside. I went to go look for Jaime, I wanted to be right there with him. But the person who was following me stopped me from this. I ran to the nearest store, it was full of people. I was safe, I just need to lose that person. I bumped into people each of them, their faces, blank. They had no emotion, not paying attention to me bumping in to them. They didn't seem to care, they just went on to what they were doing. After a while I ran out from the back of the store. I hid behind a bush and waited for my follower to come outside.

"Helloooo?" I heard a voice right next to me. The person was poking me, but the voice sounded familiar.

All I felt was poking and faint calls.

"JACOB! WAKE UP PLEASE! I LOVE YOU AND I CANT STAND SEEING YOU LIKE THIS!" I heard someone scream.

I opens my eyes to see tubes and ivs on my arms. I looked to the side and saw Jaime, tears rolling down on his face. I felt weak, I had a killer headache and my side hurt. Jaime's hand was resting on the side rail of the bed. I touched his hand, just to let him know I'm awake. I wanted to know what happened to me as soon as possible.

~I know its really really short but I'm going to update later on today again. I'm really tired so good night or morning!~