Chapter 1

Let me just fill you in! Harper has been staying at her friend's apartment for 3 weeks now. She got a loan from some people she knows but her debt is digging her a grave. Her reaction is a little drastic but it's the only way to keep Kylee safe. Plus I needed it to happen for her to throw us into our story!

Harper POV

"Yah, yes I understand. I'll have the money soon. Don't worry, I promise that Kylee will bring you all the money you need with interest. Yes, I give you my word. Thank You. Goodbye, Sir." I hung up the phone and slammed it on the table. I wanted to curl up in a ball and bawl my eyes out. I couldn't believe I'd done this. In my defense I had no where else to go. Kylee was short on her rent so I agreed to pay some of it if she let me stay a little longer. She agreed and I took out that damn loan. The thing that will get me fucking shot. I knew he looked fucking shady. I scolded myself and slapped my own arm hard.

Kylee had hidden all sharp objects from me ever since the whole Jason incident. Thinks I'll start cutting myself again. I promised her that I wouldn't but I'm not sure she was very convinced. I rubbed my old scars and took a deep sigh. "Was that the loan sharks again?" Kylee asked, sneaking up on me. I looked up at her and took one of the coffee cups she was holding.

"Don't worry about it, Kylee. I've got a few ideas, my new job will get me the money I need but not in time. I could be dead before I get that money with my job." I pinched the bridge of my nose and let out a deep breathe.

"I told you not to borrow there money. I could have paid my own rent, and you know that I would have found something to do when my car broke down." She argued. I had felt so horrible for her when she was struggling. I guess I just made it worse. She didn't deserve this.

"No I did, Kylee. You would have been kicked out if I hadn't paid that rent for you. I can't have my best friend live on the streets." I said calmly. That is not how I felt though. I had never been more scared in my life. I didn't want to resort to stripping on a pole like my mom. I had to find something to do about this. I knew that there was one thing that wouldn't break me. I knew that if I could get it just right, I could walk out and have all the money I needed to get me and Kylee back on our feet. "There is this auction." I started looking over at Kylee.

"You aren't thinking of prostitution, right? I swear to god I will lock you in this house woman." She growled at me. Before I could speak she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. "You are better than this woman!" I pushed her off lightly.

"It's not like that. It's this BDSM auction or something. DDLG I think, I don't remember. But I make a profile for myself and I can put myself up for auction. I spend maybe a few weeks there and the guy takes care of me. Then I'll see if I can get him to let me go." I tried to explain. Instead of responding she burst into laughter.

"Oh lord, for one, there is no guarantee that they will let you go. Two, you are so hard headed you will get punished like, everyday. Three, the guy will treat you like a baby. Do you know what DDLG stands for? I mean like you can't even let some waitress call you Miss you demand that they call you Ma'am. How are you gonna deal with Baby Girl?" She continued to laugh at me.

"I could do it! I'll prove it! Come on it's tonight." I grabbed her arm and stood up harshly. "Let's go get me ready." I growled.

Blake POV

My brother is dragging me here again? I sighed deeply as he tugged my arm into the car. His cocky smile painted across his face. "Oh come on, I got a good feeling about the auction tonight! Maybe the perfect Baby Girl will be there tonight! You'll never know unless you go!" He said pushing me into the car. I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye to his Little and her babysitter.