Chapter 2

Continuing this ;P THANK YOU FOR THE VOTE. IT MAY BE ONE BUT LIKE ILY CAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE LET ME KNOW THEY WHERE FUCKING THERE LIKE IT MADE MY DAY YESTERDAY WHEN I SAW IT. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU!

Blake POV

I walked my Babygirl out to my car. My brother wanted to catch a ride with his friend so he stayed behind. I didn't mind, it left me and my Baby at peace. She was still a little fidgety but I knew she would get used to being treated like a princess. I buckled the car seat I had in the trunk into the front seat next to me. I made sure I buckled her in securely but to where she was comfortable. She let out a small yawn, it caused me to let out a long one. Her eyes looked so tired but so relieved. I stroked her forehead and I saw a smile creep on her face no matter how well she hid it. She was perfect, her 5'4, slim body figure was perfect for me to carry with ease. She had dainty features and the biggest brown eyes. I walked around to the other side and sat in the driver seat. By the time I pulled out of the parking lot to the auction center she was asleep. Her eyelashes tickled her cheeks at she slept and it was the most precious thing I had ever seen. My other Littles slept like a starfish and hated when I cuddled them.

We drove for 10 minutes and then pulled up around the corner to my house. It was a large but humble home. I chose not to keep, Help, because they would leave me nothing to do in my spare time. The best thing about having a little is having someone to love and care for. I turned off the car and walked over to Babygirl's side of the car. I quietly opened the door and lifted her up onto my hip. She took a deep, sleepy sigh and rested her head on my shoulder. I shut the door and locked it then walked up the stairs to the door. Careful not to wake her up. I made sure my hand was under her thighs to she wouldn't fall but also so she wouldn't think I was too forward. I closed the door behind me with my foot and walked into the living room. I gently set her down on the couch and walked to the kitchen to make her something for when she woke up.

Harper's POV

I could feel him move me in my sleep. He held me so close I thought that we where in a life or death situation. But his grip was soft as he laid me down on the softest couch I had ever laid on. I didn't want to wake up, it seemed like a dream. Of course I couldn't tell him that, I have to get him to hate me enough to let me go. This was going to be hard. I heard him call my name I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Well look who's up." I heard him say sweetly. I smiled and looked over at him. He walked over with two plates of macaroni and cheese. I smiled and reached out to grab one. He gave me a slight head shake and set the second plate on the table. "Let me help you, Darling." He smiled. I gave him a confused glance but he scooped up a spoonful to his mouth and blew on it. He then held it out  to me. I shrugged internally and ate it. I smiled as he held out another spoonful of it to me.

Blake POV

I knew she would catch on fast about the idea of me taking care of her. Plus that macaroni was really hot and she would have burned herself. My first step had worked and now she trusted me to at least feed her. Baby steps here, nothing to drastic yet. I had basically memorized her profile and just like I had predicted she was absolutely perfect. It was going to be challenging but I knew I could make her the most perfect Little Girl there ever was. I couldn't wait to see the smile on her face once I cleaned her up. Once I had finished feeding her I took her plate over to the sink and set it down. I walked back over and clapped my hands together one to get her attention. She looked over as I sat down next to her.