Chapter 3

62 reads on four chapters!? Well it fills my heart with joy to see that, my lovelies! Sorry this is a little late but it is Labor Day Weekend. I Love you all please vote more and take a little time to comment. As always, Share, Vote, Comment and most importantly KEEP READIN! 

Blake POV

I could feel her shivering body clinging to mine. It awoke me from what light sleep I was getting. She was so cold, I rubbed her back and her arms. I felt small bumps and gently took her wrist in my hand. I looked carefully through the occasional light from the lightening. I nearly cried at what I saw. I couldn't believe what I saw. Her arms had scars that went both up and down. I pinched the bridge of my nose thinking of my new BabyGirl trying to take her own innocent life away from herself. I held her closer and kissed her shoulder lightly. She didn't jump, I knew that she was in a deep sleep and this meant nothing. She took this as a moment of weakness but I didn't mind. I wasn't sure how I was going to sleep without her tonight. She may have been with me for a few hours only but I was already wrapped around her finger. Already head over heels with new feelings that I had for no one else.

I hoped she felt the same...eventually. With those thoughts I drifted to sleep.

*The Next Morning* 

Harper POV

I could feel his long, muscular arms around me. It wasn't like Jason used to hold me. I could always feel Jason moving around so he could get comfortable while I struggled to even stay in his arms. The light from his phone would blind me and the sounds of the wilderness would scare me when he stopped holding me in the middle of the night and turned his back to me. This was different, Blake held me tightly and stroked my hair when I struggled with fear of the night. I had gotten a good night's sleep and awoke to find him still with me. Maybe I would milk this a little longer before I left. I mean the guy did pay fifty-five thousand dollars in cash for me. It was the least I could do. It's not like I WANTED to stay or anything...strictly out of the kindness of my heart.

I rubbed my eyes and let out a small yawn. I blinked my eyes a few times and turned to face him again and saw his gorgeous messy raven haired bed head. I smiled and placed my hand on his chest, just to feel his strong heart beat. It looked so small on him, so fragile. I hated it, I could take down Jason when he would wrestle me, but in comparison to Blake I was a fragile little girl, afraid of her own shadow. I snuggled up closer to him and inhaled his strong mint-pine scent. How could a guy like this buy me? Why couldn't it be some creepy old man I wouldn't feel bad about leaving? Ugh I had to get my priorities straight, I had to get back to Kylee, we could live the lives we always wanted to. We sure as hell had the money for it. I heard a loud bear yawn and looked up with my big doe eyes. I saw Blake smile down at me with his perfect white, sleepy smile.

"Morning Princess, did I wake you?" He asked, stroking my cheek. I hid a light blush and shook my head.

"No," I said quietly. I saw him raise an eyebrow at me and I quickly corrected my mistake. "No, Daddy." His eyebrow went down and his sleepy smile came back. He sat up and I pulled the blanket over myself while I sat up next to him. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at his clock. He let out another long, bear yawn and looked over at me.

"Well Baby Girl, today is a Saturday so how about me and you, go shopping?" He asked me. I took a minute to respond. Was this man really going to spend money on me? It wasn't even my birthday or anything special he was just going to take me out and buy me things. Jason hated shopping.

"But, I have a diaper on." I pouted, remembering the punishment I got for doing something stupid yesterday. Blake tapped his chin for a moment and smiled. He picked me up and walked me into my new room.

"Are we going to be a good girl, Princess?" He cooed as he laid me down on the changing table.

"Yes Daddy." I said. I really hoped I was if this was a 'mild' punishment I didn't want to see any others. He grabbed out a pair of panties and lifted up my nightgown. I could feel him gently taking the diaper off and checking for accidents. He pulled my panties up and sat me on the changing table.

"Stay right here while I pick out an outfit for you to go shopping in." He said calmly. This time I listened, not cause I wanted to, but I knew I would get punished for it. He walked back with a nice, ruffled, red doll style dress. It had short sleeves with a black bow tied around the waist. He walked over and pulled my nightgown off over my head. I put hands over my chest to hide my black bra, but he didn't flinch. I gave him a confused look and moved my hands. He still didn't look, he simply threw my nightgown into the hamper. I lifted my arms and he slipped the gown over my head. I still looked at him like he was crazy... Why didn't he react when he saw my breasts? I mean Jason at least looked at them...Why didn't he?

Blake POV

I knew this was going to happen. I pulled her nightgown over her head and saw her arms move quickly to cover her breasts. She was testing me, she gave me a peculiar look when I didn't look at them or move her arms away. She moved her hands away and leaned closer to me. I could see her in the corner of my eye giving me the most odd look. Had she never been treated like a lady? Had she only ever been seen as an object? I simply slipped the dress over her head and grabbed out two black bows to do her pigtails. I was gaining her trust slowly but at least I was better than the last guy. I could prove myself to her. I just knew it.