Chapter 8

Trying to update a little faster! Love ya'll Vote, Comment, Share, Read!

Blake POV

I couldn't believe what I had just experienced, after just a few days I had made this untrained BabyGirl to possibly be head-over-heels for me. At least I hoped, she had me wrapped around her finger tightly and could have me do a backflip at her command. I didn't want to leave the backseat but I also didn't want to make her uncomfortable by going too far. I hopped in the front seat and started the engine before I changed my mind. I checked the rearview mirror and saw a shamed Harper staring at her feet. Her eyes watered a bit as she looked up at me and let out a sniffle.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy. It won't happen again. I promise." She whispered shamefully at her shoes while a single tear rolled down her face. After hearing that I immediately slammed my foot down on the breaks. I whipped my head around so fast, I'm pretty sure I gave myself whiplash. My heart pounded in my chest as I wiped the tears gently from her cheeks.

"Don't ever be sorry for showing Daddy love, Princess. Daddy is here to please you and wants you to be ready when Daddy makes you his ok?" I cooed softly reaching as far as I could to keep my hand cupped against her cheek. Her sniffles started to relieve. She leaned into my hand and snuggled her soft face into it, to let me know she understood. I stood as far up as I could and stretched myself to the back to reach her. I wasn't comfortable in any sort of the word but I gave her another kiss. Softer and more tender but the sparks flew all the same. I felt our bodies ease of tension that had been stressing us as we melted away from each other. She smiled slightly and as I recoiled into the front seat her eyes grew heavy and she started to drift off. I started the car again and moved from where we had stopped on the side of the road.

I heard a small yawn from the back, I checked my rearview mirror once more and heard a very soft yet audible, "I love you Daddy." Mumbled from my beautiful Princess. My heart swelled with joy and I nearly cried myself, nearly. I pinched my eyes and blinked a lot to stop myself.

"I love you too Princess." I whispered back, just as soft. A small smile spread across her face and stayed as we continued to drive back to m-Our home.

Yeah, it's kinda short but it is something! and I really hope ya'll like it and I really hope you share it with your friends. I really love fluffy stories but even I know when the time calls for smut so don't worry, I have that under control, it will be coming when the time is right. Not after the party sadly I think that is a little overplayed and cliché so when the time is right I'll add it in. It may not be as good as my fluff but aye, its something. So as always, Vote, Comment, Share, and most importantly Read! Leave a comment down below and I promise the next chapter will be longer. BAIIIIII