Chapter 7

Shout out to @IfTheHeart for the most votes and for showing love and that you are there. Absolutely love and appreciate you! <3 So for the next shout out, Vote! Comment! Share with your friends and most importantly READ! Love ya'll!

Blake POV

I could still tell that it tore my Princess up that she had to wear Big Girl clothes again. I wasn't sure why though. She probably would have given her left arm to get back into them when she first came. I couldn't worry about it now, I had to prepare physically and mentally for this party. I made it my vow not to drink any alcohol, especially around my Little's. I knew that my guests where not under the same vow so I had to take my stubborn ass to the liquor store and buy their beverages. Harper of course looked around and had to have a few swats on the hands. I wasn't sure if she was in Little Space, being curious, or in Big Girl mode, trying to sneak a few sips of an old habit. I prayed it was the first one. When we finally left the god forsaken liquor store we only had one more stop before we had to go back home to set up for the party. It was a surprise for my Princess that I hoped would push her just over the edge for me to start treating her like the Little she was going to be. I had to admit I felt something for her that I hadn't before. I wasn't usually the soft caring type with Littles. Harper was- well she was just so much more of a challenge and was defiantly going to be one to make me work for it.

Harper POV

I couldn't contain my excitement when we pulled up on the curb of our destination. My eyes weld up with tears and I almost dived into Daddy's arms when he opened the car door for me. The front door swung open almost on queue with a loud slam as it hit the wall. I hugged Kylee tightly while we sobbed on each other's shoulders. Blake stood behind Kylee and smiled at me sweetly. I jumped out of Kylee's arms and jumped into Daddy's, smothering him face with kisses. I could hear Kylee clear her throat behind me and I pulled away from Daddy, blushing.

"Oh no don't let me interrupt. I thought something like this would happen, but I didn't imagine you'd like fall in love with the guy. I mean, I can't blame you. He is pretty hot. Like damn. What planet did you say you where from?" Kylee laughed walking over to us, wiping the tears from her cheeks with her sleeves. I laughed with her, as Daddy wiped the tears away from my cheeks with his thumb.

"Well Kylee, I think it's gotten a little more serious, since the auction. I mean I don't want to sound like one of those dumb romance stories but I just couldn't help but fall for him. He is sweet and caring and you just have no idea." I tried to explain, with my dumb little hand motions. I could hear Daddy chuckle slightly while my hands wiggled in all directions.

"Wait so, you're not coming back?" She whimpered slightly, tears forming in her eyes again. "I mean I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the loan guys still think you owe them money. They said I can't give it to you, only you can. I mean like they just took it, they called it a 'late fee' and gave us another week, you have to come back Harper. I don't know what this guy promised you, but you know better after Jack  and um," She cleared her throat slightly, "Jason." Her words made my scars burn under the freshly healed skin.

"It'll be fine." I could feel myself drift farther from my happy little oasis, back into this world of pain that I lived in. "I'll get a new job and start earning money to pay them back. This time, it'll be me and- and they'll let you stay. I mean we have a week right?" I realized then, I wasn't in Blake's arms anymore, he walked slowly over to me and squeezed my shoulder for comfort.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kylee, but Harper won't be coming back to live with you. It isn't your place nor your decision on if she has to brought back into this world of pain you have both created for yourselves. It should be her decision. If she chooses to stay with me, I will pay off the debt and she will come back for occasional visits, you will also be welcome any appropriate time you choose. If she chooses to stay with you then you might have her and she will stay with you in this small apartment, but I will not be able to be of any financial help, considering I would have no relationship with her at that point. We may let Harper decide." Daddy's words were cold but true. How would I live if I was always with Kylee? Drinking and partying wasn't me. But being with Daddy, where I could be myself and have him think everything I did was absolutely perfect was me. I knew the answer, but I knew it would break Kylee's heart to hear it.

"I'm sorry Kylee. I think it would be better if I left with Blake. I'm doing it for you. We both know neither of us could get that money if we tried. I love you." I gave Kylee the tightest squeeze I could while she bawled hard on my shoulder. I rubbed her back and shushed her softly, trying to comfort. When she finally calmed down I invited her to the party that night and we parted ways. Daddy and I in our car, and Kylee walked back into her apartment, not as sad as before, with the realization that I had made the right choice, but not sad enough to have a reason. Daddy smiled at me as he put me in my car seat and I did something I had never done before. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him with all the passion I had in my small body. My face was a cherry red when he put his hands to my sides and kissed my back with a love I had never felt before.