Chapter 21

This chapter has bad triggers in it. PLEASE do not read if you are uncomfortable with reading sadistic shit like this because Jason is a sick son of a bitch. Thank you for all of your support! 

Nyome POV 

The hospital reeked of old people and soap. I couldn't sit in that room with Harper's man when he struck me like that. I am a grown ass woman and I will do what I please! I couldn't let his brother take me home or even see me, it would ruin my plan. Jason had already taken Harper. I just hope that dickhead knows what he is doing. I don't know how Harper can deal with that guy though, treating her like a child. My plan was going perfectly, I just had to get Lover-boy home and make sure he doesn't get his eye drops. Simple. He already had no idea I wasn't Harper. 

----

Later on we got out of the dumb hospital and I drove to Blake's house with his directions. I nodded and mocked him in silence when he lectured me about safety and to keep my eyes on the road. My jaw dropped when we got there. His house was huge! I almost couldn't believe it when we pulled up and I punched in the code he gave me for the gate. I helped him up the stairs to the door, being sure not to give in to my temptations of pushing him down the stairs. He unlocked the door and we walked into the beautiful estate. I gave him a grouchy look when he commented on how rigid my hands felt. I rolled it off as something to do with the accident. He nodded but always kept one ear towards me. 

"Sweetheart." He called for me. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where I had left him.

"Yes, Baby." I cooed as sweetly as I could. His face twisted in a way I didn't like. 

"Why does it smell like pot?" He growled. I sucked in through my teeth. I knew it wasn't I good idea to spark one up in the living room but I couldn't help it. 

"I-I um was...prescribed it?" I tried to bullshit. He narrowed his blank eyes and let out a huff.

"Stop, bullshitting me." He growled. I sucked in through my teeth again and a low rumble came from his chest. I gulped and tried to come up with something that bitch would say.

"Well," I worked up a crying tone and sniffled. "I've just been so stressed out, from the crash. I knew you wouldn't understand so I just decided that one would calm me down. I realize I was wrong, I'm sorry, Baby." I sobbed as realistically as I could. His face didn't soften much and he covered his nose. 

"Yeah, yeah. You're just lucky I can't punish you, Little Girl." He growled. I took in a offended gasp and he responded with a huff. "Put it out and go to your room." He scolded. I stomped up to the pink nursery. 

Harper POV 

I woke up and I was chained to the wall. I wasn't wearing anything and it was freezing in the room. My teeth chattered and I looked towards the door. Jason emerged and smirked at me.

"Sleeping Beauty is awake, huh?" He chuckled. I kicked my legs, trying to get away but only being greeted with wrist pains. 

"Where am I?" I growled. He fanned himself a bit and chuckled.

"Little Girl still has some fire in her belly, Huh?" He cooed. I grimaced and turned away from him. "Don't you wanna play little girl?" He asked sadistically. I shook my head and tears rolled down my face.

"Not with you, you sadistic bastard." I whispered. He looked down at me and scowled. 

"We don't use that language!" He raged, backhanding me. I chocked out a sob and shook my head. 

"Go to hell." I said a bit louder. He bent to my level and thumbed at a drop of blood on my mouth.

"We're already there, Sweetness." He cooed. I shook my head and he hit me again.

"You hit like a bitch!" I screamed, spitting in his face as I spoke. 

"You will not speak to me like that!" He raged again, standing up. He kicked my thigh and spit on my face. "I'll be back, you dirty whore." He warned, turning and walking towards the exit. 

"You can't just leave me like this! Someone will find me. This is a fucking apartment building you dumbass!" I screamed again. He turned and chuckled. 

"This building has been abandoned since before I can remember." He laughed and slammed the door behind him when he left. I was left alone, to rot in the dirty room he put me in. Shackled in his sadistic little fantasy plan. I kept my heart set on Blake though. He would find me, or at least try his hardest in the clutches of that satanic bitch. I hung my head in shame and sighed. I was tense and alert, waiting for him to do something else. Jason came back with a hot poker. It had his initials on it and he had a sick smile on his face. 

"You of all people should know that now that all bad girls get punishments." He cooed. The poker was red and bright. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. I felt metal meet skin on the side of my left leg. I kicked and screamed, but he only pushed it harder. Once the metal started to cool he pulled it off. Leaving me with a black scar in the shape of his initials. Tears stained my face and my teeth ached from me grinding them so much. He reached his hand over and touched my cheek softly. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" He cooed again. "What do we say now?" 

It took all of me to obey and not get another punishment. "Thank you, Master." I whispered. I still couldn't believe he branded me like cattle. He smiled and I could see the bulge through his pants. 

"Good girl." He whispered. "Since you where such a good girl. I'll take care of this myself this one time." He chuckled, gesturing to this shorts. I nearly vomited in my mouth. He petted the top of my head and stood up. He left without another word and I was left to whimper from the shooting pain in my leg. For the rest of the night I went without sleep because of the lava that molded the letters into my leg. 

Jason is a sick son of a bitch. Please forgive me for being so graphic but I think it's necessary to see what she is going through in order to speak for her actions later on.