New neighbors

Hi readers its my first book but I would really love if you read it further more and not stop after the initial chapters as it gets better ahead. Love you all. Vote share comment

"Wake up Louis, the sun is on the top of your head and you are still not up", He could hear mom shouting from below.
"Wake up or else I'm coming up", this was a warning to be taken seriously. Louis jumped out from the bed and headed straight to get ready for breakfast.

It was a lovely sunny morning just as perfect as summer holidays should begin. Cherry on the cake when you have lemonade n jam toasts ready.

"Good Morning Mom", I said. "Good Morning lazy boy. We have someone shifting in the next house do you know that?", Mother replied.
"No mom, anyway I'm going to meet the horses",excited Louis.

There at the backyard with the horses Louis was having the best of time riding horses and then he saw a girl standing over the fence the other side.
She had sparkling brown eyes, long lovely hair blushing natural cheeks and pink lips, a girl exactly like any boy would dream for.

She smiled looking at Louis. Louis walked up till the fence and asked her to come in by the gate.

"Hi,are you the new one shifted here?", Louis asked.
"Yes, hi I'm Jennifer." She said.
"Hi Louis here." He said.
"I don't know anyone here. Its kind of a different feeling having summer holidays but no one to chill with", she exclaimed.
"Uhmm would you like to ride a horse?",Louis asked.
"I would love to do that. Thank you." She said cheerfully.

They spent the next three hours galloping on their horses. Till it was almost time for lunch.
Louis could here the lunch bell ringing. He asked Jennifer if she would like to join in.
"Mom could u serve for 2 please? She is Jennifer the girl next door. And why don't you ask her mother also to join us since she is all new to this place?" Louis said.
"Thats quite a good idea boy", mother replied.

They all had lunch together and spent the rest of day together playing cards, outdoor games and set plans for the coming days.

And who knows what destiny has planned for them might turn up to be? Exciting, dangerous or something really out of the box?

A guy with charming looks and a gala life and the girl with innocence filled in and a rough past !

Will opposites attract or ?

Hit the star !