What's in the file?

Jennifer could just see that "I LOVE YOU"  message and nothing else. She was constantly thinking about it. What the reason will be. Who is that Love? Is he cheating? He loves me? He has any problem he aint sharing? Thousands of thoughts were running in her mind.

"Jenny! Jenny! Where are you lost"? Louis asked as they were going back home in the car. Since Jennifer didn't want to stay there any longer. "Nothing stop the car i would like to walk home from here", Jennifer said in a very low voice. Louis knew he had to stop because whenever Jennifer is sad or wants to be alone she prefers to walk. He stopped the car, Jennifer got down and told Louis not to come along. He agreed. Strange! 

Jennifer walked. She dint notice the sunshine, the horse at the stable, the lovely garden that came in the way nothing. She was so engrossed thinking, in her own thoughts trying to remove a conclusion and tears dropping one by one from her eyes. Her nose and cheeks was all red. She looked cute actually while crying and that pout face she carried while thinking. Jennifer reached home. Her mom was out at work. She went to her bedroom and sat by the window watching outside.

On chat-
Louis messaged.

Jenny can you meet? I'll clear everything.

Jennifer- sure you can walk in he and we'll talk I dont want to go any where

Bell rang and Louis came.

Louis- ok listen, the name is uhmm

Jennifer- Just say!

Louis- she is uhmmm  errr!

JENNIFER !! Will you get up she heard this and sigh of relief it was just a dream! Wait it was a boy's voice! Louis is at home. She went down.
Open hair all messed up in her night suit.
"God u look beautiful even when you are not ready !" Louis said while giving her a good morning hug!

"Thank thank God it was just a dream'" Jennifer jumped while hugging him tight and then started laughing.

"What dream?", Louis asked.
Jennifer told him the dream and at the end they both started laughing.

"Ok Jenny listen we need to rush to college today remember college festival auditions starts in a week. Today is the team selection for  football. I can't be late. Are you taking part in anything?", Louis said.

"No I'll come during your match.Give me 30 mins I'll get ready", she said in a cheerful tone.

Jennifer went Louis was waiting in the hall. Suddenly his eyes went on a file like thing on the book shelf. It was at corner actually. But it caught the eyes of Louis.  He removed the file it had a label. "DONT OPEN".
Louis was thinking whether he should open or not. It was Jennifer's file because it had a name on it too.

( Hi readers lets see what the file is about. Is it some secret Louis is not aware of or something too kiddish.

Thank you for all your support.

Keep reading.
Love you all.
Vote
Comment
Share)