You really?

RECAP FROM LAST CHAPTER:
"Louis its past, dance is past for me.I wont be able to dance again. Dont ask me why. I have stopped dancing. And now I dont know who has done this",she said with a soft sob.

Louis gave her a big hug. Almost for an hour Jennifer's eyes were close all she could feel was his breathe and his heartbeat. As if in his arms everything is ok.

Louis wanted her to dance again. He had decided to do that and find out the cd issue also.

END OF RECAP

CHAPTER BEGINS:

Next morning the sun rays walked into the room from the window and Louis got up. He got ready in a black jet jeans green polo T-shirt, shoes and his car keys and out he goes to go and pick up Jennifer.

Jennifer was just about to leave her house. White jeans, black t-back, and a knitted shrug to pair it up. She looked pretty. She matched her outfit with a pair of white sandals.

"Hi ,good morning", Louis greeted Jennifer.

She gave him a big smile and sat in the car.

The drive to the college was silent both of them were still thinking about the cd.

They reached college and Jennifer went for her lecture. Louis went to the cultural room to check if he could find anything as he had a free period.

"Hey Maria who is the dance in charge?", Louis asked.
Maria," Some new girl who was incharge in the Cathedral also, she is pretty good I tell you. Her name is Kiara, I just saw her in Room 15-A" she said and rushed back to her work without waiting for Louis to reply.

Louis went to the room and there some people were making charts, some were discussing the order of performance, some were doing some budget work. And then he heard some say Kiara's name and he turned to the other side.

He saw girl with nice blonde curly hair falling on her shoulders, and she was engrossed in her work. She definitely looked like a serious workaholic girl.

"Hey excuse me I'm Louis may i get your 2minutes please?", he asked politely.

"Yes sure", she replied.

"Well my girlfriend's cd of dance was submitted her name is Jennifer i would like to know who is it actually who has submitted because she has actually left dancing and how did that person get the cd?", he said in a worried tone.

"I'm sorry its a confidential information i'm not authorised to do so," she said with an apologetic face.

*Please"

"Sorry I need to complete this work. Bye".

Louis went to the canyeen as it was break and there Jennifer was sitting he went and jooned her along woth their other friends.

They had their snacks Jennifer gave him a question mark look and as if Louis understood she was asking him about the cd he jist nodded his head.

Their whole group was excited that Jennifer was performing boys had their football, some were in painting, or some other event. They all were talking about it.

Bell rang and they all dispersed for their lectures. Jennifer went to cultural head teacher to cancel her enrolment but since the final list was put up no cancellations were allowed unless unforeseen circumstances.

Jenny I have practise 3 hours after college. Wont be able to meet you now.
Louis's text flashed on Jennifer's mobile screen.
Louis had practise till late hours so Jennifer preferred going home.

She went to the locker room.
She kept the books and locked it and turned to go back.
And then she screamed in shock," You really?

________________________

Sorry friends to keep you allw aoting for so long. Hope you all liked this update.
Some more surprises waits for you ahead.
Sorry i had to change the plot and hence i pasted it again as the recap from the last chapter. Sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion!

You know the drill
Vote
Comment
Share