New friends in town !

Three days passed and Maria was not seen in college. She dint come up at the time of assignment submissions also. There was a group project to be made and she had to be present but she was not answering any calls. Finally everyone decided that as Louis stays near to her house he will go and check what the matter is.

After college Louis and Jennifer walked home Louis took the way towards Maria's house.
As he was walking he say a beautiful house with the name plate of Mathew's. Yes this is it thought Louis.
As he entered there was a beautiful gardern with roses lilys and different flowers is a particular order of colours which appeared to be beautiful.

Louis rang the bell and Maria came to open it. When he saw her he could'nt it was the same girl with that beautiful smile because she was carrying no smile today. He understood there was some big problem.

Maria asked him to walk in. "Maria are you ok?",Louis asked.
"Uhmm yes everything is fine. Tell me how come you this way today?," Maria said avoiding eye contact with him.
"Maria there is something disturbing you I can read your face. Why dint you come college? There is something you are hiding. Aint I your friend?", Louis said with a comforting tone.

"Louis I am a person who loves to be with friends, talk and talk and make new friends. But this shifting new friends made me neglect or i guess it divided the time I used to give my best friend Clara. She thinks I have changed. We had a big argument couple of days back and I realised I had no one here to speak to. No 3a.m friend here. But by the time I realised it was too late. And now its over I know we can never be back again." She said and was almost crying.

Louis had no idea what to say he was just about to say something when Maria hugged him and started crying bitterly. Louis understood all he had to do was be a friend thats all she needed.
"Maria give Clara some time its just a matter of misunderstanding. She will understand that doesn't mean you affect your health and studies. And dont say you don't have a friend you have me. You can always call me whenever you need a friend",He said with a supportive smile on his face.

Maria felt better she just smiled and thanked him. Louis left saying that there is a group discussion at 4 at his place and she had to be there.

Louis reached home had his lunch. Pizza and garlic bread with some orange juice now thats a perfect lunch he thought.

He was just cleaning his room so that when friends come its not messy and the door bell rang.
It was Jennifer. She had made Brownie. " Jenny ahh i love you for this your brownies are just heaven", he said this taking the box amd giving Jenny a hug.

"Louis I'll come in later i got to go", she said and left.
Louis ate the brownie and just kept one piece for Mom and Dad just for the sake. He continued to clean his room and then waiting for his friends to come in.