All because of the jerk

"Yes me really", she said with a smirk
Jennifer's phone vibrated witha text message.
Where are you? It was Louis.
Jennifer replied and before she could go and talk to Kiara Louis entered the room.
"Jennifer I'm sorry the incharge is not ready to share the information you need to wait I'll figure it out soon", Louis said he didn't notice Kiara there with her towards him.

"What information? Jen?" Kiara asked with a question mark on her face.
"You guys know each other?", Louis was surprised.

"Know?" And both started laughing loudly.
Kiara pulled Jennifer into a hug.
Louis still had a question mark on his face.
Jennifer hugged Louis after that.
"Louis all questions answered. Meet Kiara my best friend. Whom i missed all this year. We had a fight and we didn't speak since all this year all because of me and my stupidity." Jennifer said with a puppy face.

"Kiara means you knew Jennifer when I asked you about?" Louis asked.
"Yes, and you can say she is the reason I joined in here when my dad said we are shifting to this side of the country."

Jennifer blew up with anger on her face "kiara you know i don't dance. The thing that got us away and now please tell me who the hell did submit my cd?"

"Yes Jen" she was cut by a call "sorry guys need to rush event work I'll get back to you guys after college at Jen's place".

Louis gave a look to Jennifer and with a single word she started the story.
"Yes Louis kiara and me were like best friends sisters you can say. I had a boy friend back then who didn't like me dancing. But simce I wanted to pursue my career in dance kiara was always there but then my date asked me to choose between the two and i choosed him over dance. Kiara since was behind me going to dance i was made to break my friendship with her by him. But ultimately he turned out to be a jerk and we shifted here so dance kiara and jerk were all left far behind. And with me doing this stupid course I have no interest in". She said with a sob.

The bell rang and she ran to go for her lecture. Louis stood there still with no words or expression he didn't know dance was actually her life and kiara was actually not at fault.
_____________________

A/N

Hello friends, dont we all have that one friend who is actually there to hit our back when we do good and kick our ass when we are going wrong.
However silly they may be but then they are what we call our own created family.

Choose them wisely and you will never go on the wrong path ever.
Not everyone is lucky to get a friend back like Jennifer so don't loose them. What they say do for you is something no will ever.

Friends be life. Friends for life.